What did you fly today?

Maxime

Yeah I'm well impressed--it's neat. Whats most important to me is how it messes with the fps. Nice to be sitting in a nice car in a nice suburb, but without a drop of petrol, ones  just stuck in a nice car in a nice suburb & going nowhere ....

Given your system specifications I don't think you have major frame rate problems.

'Given your system specifications I don't think you have major frame rate problems.'

She runs clear and neat with everything turned up to Max using just Default scenery Bacon. The best I've clocked in 64bit in a C172 was 118fps but the average in her would be 40--75fps. But if I jump into the CRJ_200 or the heavier Caranado's it can drop pretty rapidly or settles around 25fps but 'without' the FMC. I cannot fly comfortably/smoothly under 19fps in anything! . As scenery is the 'Greatest hit' on fps & my purpose is 'Flying' rather than 'Arial photography', as much as I'm impressed by the scenery coming out & would buy it, I wouldn't sacrifice for it.

I don't know whether 64bit will allow us to bump up the GPU memories or utilise SLI/Crossfire --if it does I'll wait till they stabalise v10 and treat myself to one of the newer  4+ Gb. Geforce numbers.---here's hoping--but v10 is pretty hot as she flies right now!

Well tasty Teddit

Nice shots!

Cheers Lads.

In this shot is obviously Carenado C208 SuperCargo Master

Scenery is:

- Inside Passage_V10

- Beach Maxx

- Sky Maxx

- Urban Maxx Extreme V2 3D

and another clouds addition from someone.

I was quite impressed by the clouds on this morning run from CYVR up to CYAZ.

Edited by Teddit