What did you fly today?

Maxime

What the hell scenery is that Max? Looks fantastic, all the houses lined up, roundabouts on the roads.

- Ground textures: "Zones-Photo X-Plane" (France 16)

- Up to date railways, roads and power lines: XPOSM

- 3D buildings, forests, objects: OSM2XP

- Aircraft: C208B Grand Caravan by Carenado

- Simulator: X-Plane 10.05 by Laminar Research

All the 3D details are based on OpenStreetMap. I've added the buildings and forests on the last picture a few days ago:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.46013&lon=6.37711&zoom=16&layers=M

Edited by MdMax

What Specs is your computer & what fps are you getting in those pics Max ? As Nicola say's it's Fantastic but I imagine it comes at a price as the Grand Caravan is no lightweight even on my machine.(Where poss I do tend to fly fully Maxed out-- though no scenery)

What Specs is your computer & what fps are you getting in those pics Max ? As Nicola say's it's Fantastic but I imagine it comes at a price as the Grand Caravan is no lightweight even on my machine.(Where poss I do tend to fly fully Maxed out-- though no scenery)

I'm using a 3.00 GHz Intel Core 2 CPU with the Nvidia GeForce 8800GT. I didn't check the FPS during this flight but it's smooth. OSM2XP 3D buildings don't need as much resources as default X-Plane 10 objects.

Hi Max are your creations available for public consumption and appreciation?

Looks fantastic. :-)

I may upload my OSM2XP and XPOSM files. But I'll need to change the LOD of the buildings, add more towns and villages in OpenStreetMap first.