What did you fly today?

Maxime

Hi Gjalp. Its one of many of Jason Chandlers of C74's planes I have a lot of them & they are all nice--the SR22 (Theres 3 Models in the purchase) is one of my favorites of all the planes I have & flies as well as it looks. (Theres an incredible livery with them)

The sunset shots were edited--just toned up. The cloud shots believe it or not were not--I just ran into a strong storm (Real weather on over KORS) and the new clouds in v10 just rendered out like that. I normally like to sharpen my planes a bit but those two shots looked so much like a painting I was happy with them.

Edwin

Edited by edwin

Hi Edwin,

cheers for the reply.....ah, thought it was C74's. I have his Piper Collection (bought it since ver8), and love them. Might actually think about getting the SR planes!

I have real weather turned on as well.....you can get some fantastic clouds with it turned on!

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Ive got most of his planes Andy. I'm really only into GA Planes & the largest I generally fly are Jasons Piperjet FJ44 & Cessna Mustang 510 (sometimes the Gulfstream) they all fly well. X-Aviations Cessna Corvallis TT is brill' too (So sim to the SR22) but to fly it in constant 3D TrakirPro 5 is a must & then she's a dream. Cheers

frustrating 32-bit limits. don't know what to do in order not to crash X-Plane 10. This was Paderborn to Cologne with a nice crash to desktop ending the flight.

no HDR. not even settings that my sys could handle without the virtual memory limit. = not so much fun.

post-496-0-37595600-1327715121_thumb.jpg post-496-0-45502100-1327715124_thumb.jpg post-496-0-18066600-1327715128_thumb.jpg

last memory usage screenshot before the crash:

post-496-0-78075600-1327715129_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I know that all, but I do not want the compressed textures when already down to "high". problem exists mainly in the middle of europe, where the new high-res textures meet very accurate and a lot of OSM data. As posted with the screenshot above, I reverted to flying other regions until XP is 64-bit; this was Bali. The Meditteranean is also nice. Basically everywhere, where there is also water somewhere near (with the Nimitz, hehe) and not only land works with "high UNcompressed".

thank you anyway ;)

Edited by woweezowee

frustrating 32-bit limits. don't know what to do in order not to crash X-Plane 10. This was Paderborn to Cologne with a nice crash to desktop ending the flight.

no HDR. not even settings that my sys could handle without the virtual memory limit. = not so much fun.

post-496-0-37595600-1327715121_thumb.jpg post-496-0-45502100-1327715124_thumb.jpg post-496-0-18066600-1327715128_thumb.jpg

last memory usage screenshot before the crash:

post-496-0-78075600-1327715129_thumb.jpg

I can remember a few years back when people laughed at me for upgrading from 512MB to 1 Gig of ram Now I have 16Gigs :blink: Edited by larjeet