What did you fly today?

Maxime

Glad you like it Tom.  ;D

The paintkit makes repainting and getting a great result much easier. For future releases, inclusion of a LIT mask would improve even further, as I had to make my own.

I see that you used different light directions depending on where the tail number appeared on your liveries, so I guess you had to make a few.

On a sidenote, is there a plugin that will reload a livery in x-plane, currently I have to load a different one, then load the wip.

Get out Simon! Been waiting for GT5 for ages and I still don't have a PS3 and don't see one in my future. Keep us updated on your progress. I'm quite content with GT4 for the time being considering GT5's lack of either Infenion track, which I held world record times at for a year or so around 2008. Really hope to see some new tracks released in the future.

U must be very fast Kaphias. I'm just pleased that most of the classic tracks like Autumn ring are still in. Like Xplane, I'll probably spend more time taking photos and videos than perfecting lap times. The photo mode, as u can see, is unbelievable. Full shutter and depth of field control

Here's another few screenshots. It's not perfect, but it'll do! I'll wait for Airbus' paintkit to make it perfect  ;)

For those who want it, I'm still finishing it up, should be out in a day or two.

screenshot314t.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot321.png

screenshot322.png

screenshot323.png

Man am I glad the real thing is actually a lot cleaner with a lot less scratches  ;D

dsc0049kf.jpg