What did you fly today?

Maxime

Is this the E-190 or the 170? Also would be very interested in your opinion of this aircraft ...

a/. is it worth getting for an individual who's into painstakingly anal-retentive realism ... or should I save my pennies for the SAAB and iXEG release.

b/. is their any information (anywhere) vis-a-vis the SSG group continuing development to bring this series to a high level of fidelity completeness?

Cheers!

Edited by Kris Pryo

Is this the E-190 or the 170? Also would be very interested in your opinion of this aircraft ...

a/. is it worth getting for an individual who's into painstakingly anal-retentive realism ... or should I save my pennies for the SAAB and iXEG release.

b/. is their any information (anywhere) vis-a-vis the SSG group continuing development to bring this series to a high level of fidelity completeness?

Cheers!

This is the E-190. And at x-plane.org, I just saw a forum post that they will release this livery soon.

a) The SSG planes are no hardcore realism planes. They are certainly more complex than default XP planes, including custom performance settings in the MCDU, which gives some system depth. On the other hand, they do not offer a custom FMS, but integrate the XP default FMS with the SSG custom performance pages.

b ) As far as I know, they are constantly working on updates. As you might know, the E-170 has just received a fundamental update.

Edited by Mario Donick
  • Upvote 2

pm sent.  If you've already gotten stuck in, these are the files you need to modify, else use the ones I've already sent you.

An148_cockpit  -  main AN-148 folder
chrono_HM  -  Heavy Metal/AN-148/cockpit/clocks
RMI_NADF12_HM  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/nav displays/RMIs
panel  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/-panels-
horizon_glass_HM  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/standard six/artificial horizons
VVI_6000_HM  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/standard six/vertical speed
overheadpanel  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/objects
bluevinil  -  Heavy/Metal/AN-148/objects

Edited by Nicola_M