What did you fly today?

Maxime

;D

That was around a year ago, I was exploring Hawaii islands with Jet Ranger. Yes, I know I could turn off the real weather, but what fun would that be?

This is actual screen from yesterday, this time it's New Zealand and BK-117. Everything changes, only weather is the same...  so much different, than is in RL ;)

post-1467-131369581153_thumb.jpg

post-1467-131369581178_thumb.jpg

post-1467-1313695812_thumb.png

Thanks Indii, and yes Maxime, nice still photo. Weird angle though, I never do that in my vids! :-)

have enjoyed seeing those little preview vids on YouTube indii. Or whoops, shouldn't I say that? The 3d cloud demo looks most promising.

If you could get gizmo to do a realistic slowly fading aerobatic smoke trail, my vids would be even better, I wish I had it for this one (a lovely opening, so calming........)

Is testing of the downloader almost done? Yay, that means nc almost ready..

Finally, if

I'm a bit of a rookie x-planer, with that said i just wanted to post a video I made on the sim. It's short, and there isn't much skilled flying, however, i felt I needed to put it somewhere it might actually be seen.

You're welcome to give tips and maybe, even an odd compliment.

My user name on Youtube is ingekeith, on my channel i have a few other videos

Hope you enjoy

ingekeith

• 2 weeks later...

pet project, tech demo / test-bed. .... gotta have something fun to blast around in, ya know.

( this is programmer art, I don't claim to compete with our real artists in any way. :) )

invis_shit.png

cockpit_ext.png

Picture%205%20copy.png

Picture%205.png

Will NOT be payware.

Will NOT be upto normal X-Aviation quality standards. (There are no landing gear doors or custom struts, for example.)

May possibly appear as a free toy for you all to play with and see what Gizmo can really do in the near future at a forum near you.

Is not meant to compete with Greg Hofers F-16 project in any other way than basic shape.

If you want a reference F-16, buy Gregs work. This is a toy.

(I literally started this the day before he announced on the Org..)