What did you fly today?

Maxime

Very nice screen caps!

We're actually having a big discussion about the aileron trim.  On the one hand, we want ultimate realism.  On the other hand, we want to make sure people "enjoy" their Sundowner experience.

We'll get to a decision very soon.  The fixes are nearly done.

Goran

I'd prefer you add it. For me, my Saitek yoke is just not exact enough (maybe read that as: "new") to keep some good level flight on a long route. I also seldom use the autopilots in small GA aircraft. However I get some fun out of (re-)trimming the planes. Meanwhile I use lots of rudder to counteract the tourque, but I guess that's not "right" either.

Alright, please forgive the shameless request.  I had to pack up my flight simming computer while I study for the bar exam and when that's over I'll be headed abroad for a year for a job, so no flight simming for me for a long time.  I'm completely missing out on the new v.4 of the x737 and would love to see some pictures of it in action.  Would anybody be willing to post some screenshots in this thread?  Pretty please?

Image used was Three Musicians painted by Pablo Picasso.

Yes, it could be done better and I'm not technically flying on that picture, but I just wanted to post it asap!

"Dont' drink and paint", eh? :)

Could you upload that to the org for others to download.  I love that eclectic stuff.

NZTZ, landing after NDB holding descending from 10000ft (didn't want to try my luck flying around a mountain, enroute from NV VOR)

NZMC, landing after passing RY VOR and NZGT, as described here: http://www.aip.net.nz/pdf/NZMC.pdf

Btw don't get scared by my framerate, it's always being drastically lowered on screenshots. In reality, it was between 40 and 50 for the duration of both flights. Both Falco and Sundowner are very friendly to my hardware ;)

post-1467-131369581026_thumb.png

post-1467-13136958105_thumb.png

flew on vatsim with my flying club (Mainland) to castlegar BC.

here are some pics, i took the alphajet out and it was sweet.

me on the apron in CYLW, with my buddies in the background.

060910_01.jpg

Me flying upside down cause....we....i can.....(Rexplane clouds)

060910_04.jpg

Flying over my very slow buddie in his C206. i was doing slow flight at 105kts IAS

060910_05.jpg

Refueling at Castlegar

060910_06.jpg