What did you fly today?

Maxime

The things we do for our flight simulation experiences. Sorry there moving pictures so links only. 

https://youtu.be/huv7MMhjpD4 Just night time flying with my home brew cockpit. Saitek stuff extra laptop. and goodness oh my. Sorry for no sound, family was sleeping :)

https://youtu.be/q35WPhx75Hg X-Plane Adventures: New York Eye Candy 10.50B4 Decided to go out of my comfort zone and go to some where different.  Tour around New York to see the default X-Plane eye candy.

Dion Markgraf

AKA: Dionsol

• Upvote 1

10.50 B5a out now Dion

Some simple pics

Hoping i'm getting a stable rig back again lol

Who'd of thought ati to nvidia would be such a pita :(

Doing a 737 classic test flight taking in as much scenery as i can to test for stability in x-plane/gpu/nvidia control panel grrrrrrrrrrr

Tony

ps : Dion, i left rig on uploading large vids to YT, i used the Stock Cessna around NY, wokeup to the uploader hanging grrrrrrrrrrr, might try later

X-Plane 2016-07-02 10-07-03-04.png

X-Plane 2016-07-02 09-59-03-03.png

X-Plane 2016-07-02 09-56-01-10.png

X-Plane 2016-07-01 19-30-50-17.png

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Upvote 3

I can sure tell 1080 is working. the short video you did was a lot smother than mine.

So some Adult humor, So does this mean that you have a Bigger Di*k!! ERR.. Video Card than mine hehe. Those pictures you took, really look good. Just wow.

Dion

• Upvote 2

Hiya,

Lol, well the 1080 is 'thicker' than my older gpu, girth n all that :P

Sim's been running since my son and grandson turned up dinnertime, not had any windows errors so far today after 3.5hrs of it running

Anyways, some pics, freebie Airbus and ole Classic

ps : you get B5 installed ? that's what i'm running today

Take Care

Tony

X-Plane 2016-06-30 14-22-40-76.png

X-Plane 2016-07-01 09-04-27-33.png

X-Plane 2016-07-02 10-42-20-46.png

• Upvote 4

very cool, I created a Discord Voice & text channels I labeled the server X-Plane Adventures if you ever want to rap back and forth. here is the link https://discord.gg/aH7x774 

Dion

PS: you will have to sign up for it. They just want an Email address. and it free. Kinda like Team speak 3

Edited by Dionsol
  • Upvote 1

Really liking this aircraft. Fitting that one of  the paints looked real close to the San Diego Chargers American Football Team Colors. So I had to add the Charger Shield Horse on the door and show it off. :) Shot was taking at KSAN. About to take it out for spin after 4th of July family dinner which consist of Hamburgers on the barbie Pie Chips, dip  and Watermelon. Yummy!!!!!!. Oh while we eat dinner we watch 1996 Independence day, not the new one. 

Cheers

Dion

Bombardier_Cl_300_1.png

Bombardier_Cl_300_10.png

Edited by Dionsol
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Prepping my rig and rendering options for when I have an actual physical home panel to fly the 737 from. Got default clouds AND SkyMaxx running at the same time. If you haven't tried this drug, honestly you haven't lived yet. There is a time and place for the default clouds, and that is alongside SkyMaxx.

o7rI8m3.png

• Upvote 3

On 7/3/2016 at 11:14 AM, Jim Kallinen said:

Took the R66 for flight over the canyons of Molokai.

What is your Gamma setting, Jim? I just realized that it's not supposed to be that bright green. Since I'm doing an overhaul on the existing sceneries, I can address that. :)