What did you fly today?

Maxime

From Zurich to Munich with the Avro Rj100. The beta of the Rj100 is basically un-flyable because you can't start the engines 2 and 4, so i had to use the older version :D

Well I KNEW there was something funky going on when I tried starting #4 and it just spooled down again immediately! At the time I was too busy to try starting again though so just chalked it to incompetence on my side...

Does Andreas know of this issue?

Well I KNEW there was something funky going on when I tried starting #4 and it just spooled down again immediately! At the time I was too busy to try starting again though so just chalked it to incompetence on my side...

Does Andreas know of this issue?

Well, it's a beta version. Only about 60% of the switches work correctly right now :) It will take some time to get all things working like they should. I can talk to Andreas about this, but i think the aircraft will only be flyable once it's in its final state. 

Of course, I expect nothing more than unexpected bizarre failiures with beta versions... At least we get some nice eye candy while it gets fixed  :D

Probably best if you tell Andreas about it, things may not get fixed unless we report it!

Also, to keep things on track, here's Carenado's amazing B1900D on a flight from Naples to Catania!

QoQiEcD.png

• Upvote 5