What did you fly today?

Maxime

Practice makes perfect, and I mean a lot of practice haha  tongue.png

fUwVqfV.jpg

Look at the angle on that disk! Tug driver had the good sense to get off in case you took his head off with the default 206 flappy rotors!

C'mon, we wanna see you do that with the Dreamfoil 206.  Should nail it by next summer :)

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 2

Look at the angle on that disk! Tug driver had the good sense to get off in case you took his head off with the default 206 flappy rotors!

C'mon, we wanna see you do that with the Dreamfoil 206.  Should nail it by next summer

Challenge accepted! 

When I get back from holiday expect a picture with a Dreamfoil helicopter and driver on tug (I can do that kind of thing as I made the scenery  :D)

• Upvote 1

Challenge accepted! 

When I get back from holiday expect a picture with a Dreamfoil helicopter and driver on tug (I can do that kind of thing as I made the scenery  :D)

No cheating.  Doesn't count if the trailer's *suddenly* the size of a basketball court. :)

Meh, I'm still trying to land the damn thing in the same State.

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 1

What started as an initial flight to lunch with some friends turned to absolute hell when an insane supercell buildup appeared truly out of nowhere. We were wrapping up lunch and I was glued to my iPad checking every possible weather maps. Despite having done my weather research according to training, the unfortunate insane Florida weather created a buildup of storms that lasted 12+ hours and battered the Tampa Bay area. The airport alone received 5 inches of rain in 12 hours. Since I had passengers, I refused to take to the skies and fly home as my passengers' safety is my main priority. Always remember that aviation can be a life ending passion if you don't treat it accordingly. Always fly safe and never try to rush.

16bx353.jpg

Still flyable weather. This was mid-lunch when I first checked the weather.

2u6zbf4.jpg

xlw0u8.jpg

Post lunch storm buildup.

ru6136.jpg

2z7hi7s.jpg

27yzf5d.jpg

And this was the flight home this morning

• Upvote 13