How hard can it be?

Nicola_M

Well, I downloaded Blender 2.49b yet again today.  And xp2blender 3.09 (don't know where anyone got 3.10 from, I can only find 3.09).

And Python 2.7.

And then the usual fun started yet again.  I just can't get those three programs to talk to each other. 

Thank you for whoever suggested Preferences in Blender.  Couldn't find Preferences or anything similar in the Toolbar.

So downloaded Sketchup Make and su2xp.  What a difference.  No Python, no head----k.

However, it too is a Class 1 headache maker.

I downloaded the original luggage files from the first post.  And while it let me scale it to the right size, the two items of luggage had glaring texture holes, and Sketchip just would not let me texture in a texture, even from the damn texture file that came with the luggage.

So I downloaded some new luggage from the 3D Workshop link in Sketchup.

And it was CTD city.  Save the file - crash to desktop.  Export as xplane objects - crash to desktop.  Breathe fast - crash to desktop.

Kudos to those of you who can create anything with these abortions, but I..... give..... up.  They just aren't worth the wasted life hours. :(