Datarefs

iGoApp

This project has so many datarefs that Jim requested that I add a feature to Gizmo to STOP it from automatically publishing any dataref names.

DRE was slowing down development progress because it was taking so long to process during "Gizmo reboot" events.

Gizmo was given the ability to selectively publish datarefs, so they may or may not be visible. It's at the artists discretion.

So my question to the developers of this great plane: is it possible to get a list of datarefs/commands as a text document or somehow else (akin to JRollon who published a list of datarefs for his CRJ200)? I would like to be able to use my Saitek multi panel and radio panel and it seems to be possible to do so with the xsaitekpanels plug-in if I know the datarefs. Please advise.

Edited by igorland

• 1 year later...

There are a LOT of datarefs in this aircraft.

What you could do is open LES_Saab_340A_cockpit.obj, scroll to the bottom and you'll see all the datarefs, commands and manipulators.  They all have the names that correspond to what they are assigned to.

Give that a try and if you have any problems, post back.

• Upvote 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...