Release dates and other things

Goran_M

LOL I see good old steve winslow is in there....  What ever happened to that guy?   Nick won't let him come here anymore?  If he is banned can he please be unbanned... It was pure comedy reading his posts where he tries  to pretend he is not a .org rumpswab while promoting and defending the .org   LOL 

He's on a 30 day forced sabbatical, and the first person on these ever forums to receive one. Quite frankly, with minimal positive contributions and a lot of yapping, it's nice to have a change.

He's on a 30 day forced sabbatical, and the first person on these ever forums to receive one. Quite frankly, with minimal positive contributions and a lot of yapping, it's nice to have a change.

I can understand.    One thing I would like to point out to steve is that when AVSIM had a store they did not censor out products they did not sell.   This is probably one of the reasons at any given time avsim with less members has three times the users browsing the forums and posting.    

I'd hate to be a builder of aircraft for X-Plane!  Damned if you tell someone you're working on something and damned if you tell someone when it's going to be available.  Might as well keep it a secret until it is for sale.  Might be less stressful without all the hullabaloo over promises and release dates not met.

If you want a prime example X-A Vapourware just refer to the CRJ which was officially, publicly, cancelled.

Only to be finished off in peace and released to go on to become easily one of the most popular X-Plane products ever.

And who published it? X-A.

I guess a lot of people outside of this community are not aware of X-Aviation's contribution to revive and complete this amazing product. I followed Javiers's work from the spanish forum and saw it rise and fall. Then picked up and finally released. I am very grateful with all people involved in the project and happy to see it rise to the best selling X-Plane payware add-on ever. You guys deserve it! I wish the same level of success for The Saab 340A and I foresee a great future for X-Plane, mainly due to dedicated developers that continue to innovate and improve the flight sim experience for all of us mortals. Bring it on and the only vapour they'll see is going to be the contrails it leaves as it soars to new heights. 

As one of the most famous quotes attributed to the charismatic Don Quijote says: "Ladran Sancho, luego cabalgamos"

Edited by scubajuan_new