Saab 340A Video Preview - It's here!

Cameron

Wish the video was more informative.

This was not all we had in store. ;)

Aside from that, there's tons of info being posted here as of late, and will be translated to the product page. If you can read content in a video, you can surely read content in posts! :)

Thanks to everyone else here! Very encouraging comments, indeed, and we're glad you've shared your enjoyment of the video and aircraft!  B)

So unfriendly and elitist.

I rarely come to this site and asking a straight forward question is met with scorn. 

It's just that one posting before your question it was made clear that no price information will be given at this time.

I can assure you that this place here is much more open to questions, free speech and opinions than ... some other place.

• Upvote 2

Derek, as Mario said, seeing as I explained the reason why we don't give out price information in the post directly above yours, Ben and I naturally thought you were just fooling around.  We're certainly not scornful.  

If you were legitimately asking, with no intention of being funny, then please read the post directly above yours where you asked "how much".

Misunderstandings occur.

• Upvote 1