Saab 340A Preview - September 1st, 2013

Cameron

Hehe, I assume you're talking about me ... actually, there's no bug, the bug is my like I said ! If things are made to work in X-Plane 64 bit and I launch 64 32 bits instead ... hey ... just because of " retro compatibility " for the GNS 530

That dude really has to update his product

Yeah.. I'm sure he would make a load more sales.

Looking at those amazing pictures the vertical stabilizer looks way to thick to me - had a quick look at R/W pictures and that seems to confirm my suspicion. what does anyone else think ?

Hm, you could be right:

http://aviafilms.com/photos/saab-340.jpg

Maybe it's not the thickness. but that the real life version is more rounded.

While you're over there debating the thickness of the vstab (which we know is right, but due to FOV settings gave a wide appearance), I'm going to sip coffee here and enjoy the high fidelity of the simulation. Interesting first post as a new member, for sure. :)

Three years. I'm not worried. ;)

• Upvote 2

Im a bit upset looking at the images,  I haven't seen any that include Flight Attendants serving peanuts to virtual customers.   Additionally Id like to see passengers regionalized based on the geographic location of the aircraft..... :P

But you have forgotten the most important thing! :blink:

The wine served to the passengers! There absolutely MUST be the option to choose wine sort depending on where you fly! In a French livery, I want to drink Bordeaux, in a German livery I want to drink Saale-Unstrut Dornfelder (or, alternatively, beer, but then the flight attendant should give me a really good excuse).

Of course the label of each bottle has to be modelled very detailed, the font has to be very crisp. Otherwise, I won't buy this ****

;)

Edited by Mario Donick
  • Upvote 2

I'll be in down south (Armidale) over the weekend ... away from my flight rig. Obviously I'm more than a little tee-ed off by your lousy timing Cameron .. unless of course you wait to release the early part of next week ;) ...

Edited by Kris Pryo

I'll be in down south (Armidale) over the weekend ... away from my flight rig. Obviously I'm more than a little tee-ed off by your lousy timing Cameron .. unless of course you wait to release the early part of next week ;) ...

Don't worry -- they will release most of the plane this week, but the important patch for wine bottle labels will take until next week.

• Upvote 3