Beechcraft Sundowner C23

Can't buy REX (Mac), so my best guess is that this plane is my next purchase. Happily looking forward to it (and the Saab thereafter), only downside: It seems it is not included in FSE. Can someone please post the main specs of the sundowner so that I can have a look for comparable/matching planes? thx

Another quick update and answer to your question.

The Sundowner is now finished.  However, Murphy's Law has beaten us and Cameron is out of town and cannot add the Sundowner to the X-Aviation catalogue until he gets back.  Sometime in the next few days.

The closest match to the Sundowner would be (possibly) a Piper Archer or Bonanza A33.

The manual which has been made for the Sundowner has all the Specifications necessary.

Another quick update and answer to your question.

The Sundowner is now finished.  However, Murphy's Law has beaten us and Cameron is out of town and cannot add the Sundowner to the X-Aviation catalogue until he gets back.  Sometime in the next few days.

The closest match to the Sundowner would be (possibly) a Piper Archer or Bonanza A33.

The manual which has been made for the Sundowner has all the Specifications necessary.

Publishing on rapidshare while Camerons out? ;) lol

grats on the first completion.

Now, I'm looking forward to the bigger fish - the saab and 747s

Hi Goran, I'd like to join in the congratulations too, can't wait for Cameron to return... (Paris?). You were right about big surprises ahead, look at this week!

Oh, and congrats in advance to Theo as well, can't wait to see those grubby switches up verrry close 

Many apologies.  Certain factors during the last week have delayed the Sundowner release.  Cameron was tied up with other issues that have been sorted out and the Sundowner had to be put aside for a few days.

We also found a few bugs that we missed and sorted them out as well as adding something new (clickspots to hide the yokes). 

The Sundowner is being packaged into a new delivery system as I type this post.  No Gizmo activation.  Everything has been OK'd by Cameron and its definitely ready.

It is compatible with Linux/Mac/Windows so it has to be packaged for each OS and should be up on the X-Aviation site within hours.

For anyone who gets it, I welcome any feedback, comments, criticisms.

Goran

We're making sure all the installers are working.  There is an activation involved which literally takes about a minute.  Similar to the Flight 1 wrapper (except it's just email and password for your X-Aviation account).

I've tested it on my system (Windows).  Linux is working and the Mac version is currently being tested.

Won't be long now.