SkyMAXX Pro

JohnMAXX

• 2 weeks later...

This is CRAP!  I agree that we deserve a detailed explanation of what happened to this project.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Laminar Research was involved in the "roadblock" somehow.  <_<

I made the switch to X-plane after many long years with the MS Flight Simulator franchise, but so far, X-Plane has scored fewer points with me than FSX did as far as which is the more well rounded simulation package.  Nevertheless, I've been trying very hard to give X-Plane a fair shake, despite it's long list of shortcomings.  A list that, after all these years of development, really has no reason to exist.  LR can boast all they like about thier "holier-than-thou" flight model, but what they don't seem to get is that it's only part of the equation, and by itself, doesn't make a good simulator.  I was hoping that the clouds could be improved by an addon, and I could just tell by the screenshots and videos that this project right here was going to be one of the single most important addons that would finally bring a greater level of immersion (and perhaps performance) to X-Plane that it really needs.  I was willing to pay top dollar for this addon too... but now... well, I'm so disappointed and dowright furious that I can't even see straight, let alone express it in words.  :angry:

Edited by KCTrexPilot

KCTrexPilot, I second your frustration. O well!! guess I'll be stepping away from simming for awhile and spending more time at my local FBO.

John; I'm so sorry, I have being following your product development these pass weeks, anticipating its release, IMHO it was what XPX needed to breath new life into this sim, (again; MHO), I guess it's not meant to be.

The loser here is the XPX community, as is always the case.

John don't give up, you were onto something here.

John don't give up, you were onto something here.

Yeah that is so true ! Don't give up please, this one is much more needed than any great plane add on out there ... because it does not improve the realism of a single very $$$ alone file but the immersion of the whole X-Plane world !

I can't believe what I read I was really hoping we were April 1st but we're not ;-( ;-(

• Upvote 2