SkyMAXX Pro

JohnMAXX

I believe he says he's staying after all, with the project :-)

Let's forget about what happened in the between, and focus on SkyMAXX again!!!! We want it to become availabe ASAP!!!! X-Plane 10 needs it ;-)

Hmmm John is Gemini, just like me, that's my bet!

Edited by jcomm
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really, Really, Really, cant wait to get my hands on this. (hint hint)  ;)  I hope thing are still going smoothly for you.

Peaches and cream over here.  A new one from Redpiper1, highlighting the B-25J......keep your eyes peeled around 1:40..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORz2PZO9TcY&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3SQBoDpB44cNsK-L5F-Ijg

Edited by JohnMAXX
  • Upvote 2

Sorry about the ignorance but how this new programed cloud system will affect fps?

Is it supposed to be easier than the default system?

However,this looks amzing!

This has been answered but yes so far its working very well, of course it will vary from system to system.  For me it is working better than default, also others have reported the same.

Cameron is 100% correct, I do not have anything to report at the moment.  This doesn't imply nothing is going on we are just polishing a few things prior to release.  Programming is a time consuming and sometimes boring process.........

Also I don't want to get any ones hopes up, I misspoke about possible release time frames earlier and I have a few people who are disappointed.....

Hang tight!  I promise we will have a major and important add-on for you to enjoy in due time...... :D

• Upvote 4

Also I don't want to get any ones hopes up, I misspoke about possible release time frames earlier and I have a few people who are disappointed.....

Hang tight!  I promise we will have a major and important add-on for you to enjoy in due time......

Better lay away that bottle John, you may need it later he he..