Beechcraft T34C MENTOR

Hello all!

Because the CRJ graphics are mostly ended, and while ending system programming I was starting (as I did on the Seamax) a new "little" project. Deciding which type of plane would I do, I remembered my fun times on fs2004 with the Carenado T34 Mentor. I was beetween this, the Mooney and the Texan II. Because the Texan II. Finally I decided for the Mentor... but the "C" version. The Turbo pro version.

Here  is the first shoot. Still on develepment on geometry.

Will go slow, because it is make on my "free" time and until the CRJ is ended.... because after that.. will come another big one. The continuity of the A320.

Best!

Mentor.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well External model is finished.

For those that wonder what happens with CRJ, or A320 must say that this T34C Mentor is an individual Project while waiting for beta version of CRJ. Once we have a Beta version then my work continues with CRJ documentation and some more graphics, and finishing.

Once the CRJ is out, then it is turn of the A320 continue. I remember that external model of the A320 is finished (same position as this T34C Mentor). And in the middle.. I will be making this T34... So this is maybe a long (or not.. who knows) plane to develop. It is the same case as the Seamax.

So here are some pics:

Mentor_04.jpg

Mentor_03.jpg

Mentor_05.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Seconded! Javier you work so quick! I still love putting around in your AT-6, I know it was an early model, but the cockpit has such a good atmosphere about it (i love the filthy front of the canopy) and the handlings so right- so what this new one will be like....

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, very nice!

i am definitely getting one of these, specially after seeing one pull up next to my plane that i just parked at KGNV, while i was on a long XC flight last Sunday. i stayed to see the pilots get out and it was so cool to see up close.

you must have some good reference for it if you have made it this detailed...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...