[SOLVED] Hello pilots! Screens not showing on 32 bit.

studentpilot

I recently purchased the crj 200. Beautiful job btw. I am giving vatsim a try but it only works on 32 bit. The problem I am having is the screens go blank on my crj when I run it as 32 bit. Anyone know of a fix for this? I am also running the florida scenery pack if it helps....

Thanks in advance ladies and gents,

Santiago

Well that's sure a professional way to answer. Not

I think the only one with a negative attitude in this topic is you.

There is nothing wrong with what I stated, further backing it up to show the customer it is even advertised in such a way. How you perceived this as rude is baffling.

I see where it says it is 64 bit compatable but can't find the part where it says it "Is Not" 32 bit compatable.

As John has now already noted, it's there in pretty clear to see graphics, under the product purchase section.

Santiago, you asked a question and facts were supplied. Straight and clean.

I think Santiago is the original poster, and the guy with the tone and posting negatively to my response is a different person.

I think you're picking up on 'tone' that isn't there in the first place .

You're right about this part. 

• Upvote 1

My sincere apologies Santiago ... my eyesight isn't what it used to be :lol: , and I wrongly ID-ed you!

Apologies to you as well Cameron, my tendency is borne of an unfortunate combination of hastiness with an over-developed sense of fair play ... I blame the Scot's from my mother's side!

I meant my post in relation to mspellman's outburst.

Well that's sure a professional way to answer. Not
<snip>
I hope you don't treat all your customers like this.

So you all think that blaming the customer for making a mistake rather than offering a solution is a good business practice?

Seems that might have some effect on market share.

Yea I know "Buyer Beware"  Some of us pay attention to the little things.

Peace

I'm not sure but if you have the older version you would still be able to run the CRJ in 32-bit. 

So you all think that blaming the customer for making a mistake rather than offering a solution is a good business practice?

Seems that might have some effect on market share.

Yea I know "Buyer Beware"  Some of us pay attention to the little things.

Peace

How can you possibly say that pointing the customer to the web page that clearly shows the plane is only 64 bit compatible is "blaming" them?  The customer asked why something wasn't working, was told why, and referred to the web page indicating the plane is only 64 bit compatible.  Where is the "blame" you speak of?

• Upvote 1

What blame are you referring to?  Seriously?  Pull your head out, man!  It's obvious you just have some kind of ax to grind so you're spouting off here.  A reply indicating the reason for the issue was given and no blame was placed or even implied that it was the original poster's fault.  You're way out of line here, pal.

• Upvote 1

May be, i just say may be, Cameron could give you a link for the 1.4.5 realese.. It is thes best 32 bits release of the CRJ to fly Ivao or Vatsim.

As has been stated in past topics, we're happy to make it available on request.

Or just wait some weecks for the the 64 bits release of Xivap, or some mounthes for Vatsim.

I have heard in recent time that Laminar rarely hears grief about VATSIM not being 64-bit. That is a concern to me, as instead of bugging developers for old tech and dealing with it, we should be pushing everyone forward. After all, this all started with Laminar's forward movement themselves! :)

I think this topic has pretty much ran its course now. We all are aware of the current situation, and the product page is quite clear on what's available prior to purchase, as well as what to expect. I don't want to overpopulate such a simple topic that should have been just a question and answer with further confusion, so we'll close this with good resolution now. :)

Thanks all!

• Upvote 1