10 pages in-depth review of Cessna Corvalis 1.5.1 (German)

Mario Donick

The German FSMagazin has published my 10 page-review of the Corvalis 1.5.1 as free PDF file on its website. The review is very positive, but in an objective way (i.e. also some criticism is included).

If you can read German, download the review here:

http://www.fsmagazin.de/download/FSM5_2013Plusartikel.pdf

If you can't read German, here's my short summary translated into English:

The Cessna 400 Corvalis TT by Jim Gregory and his label JGX-Designs is an ambitious one-man project and unrivaled in the X-Plane world. It is not perfect: The G1000 does not include all functions of the original, the general systems depth besides fuel management is low. But still, for the everyday life in X-Plane it is a good combination of beautiful model and plausible G1000 simulation. JGX' Corvalis looks fine, flies like a charm, and in spite of everything, the G1000 is realistic enough to learn its main concepts. Even without procedures it goes beyond the FSX default G1000 in terms of engine and flight plan management.

(Sorry for my English; it's not a very elegant translation, but you get the point.)

Plus, the plane received the "Editor's Choice" award:

post-6607-0-71027500-1375363538_thumb.pn

:D

Edited by Mario Donick
  • Upvote 3