MX Aircraft 2 [Freeware]

brent123

• 2 weeks later...

Org suspended me for one week.

This is the last time I used org. I'm sick of those bastards who ban you for a post that you try to explain something in it.

So, X-Pilot, here I am!

Prepare for my last projects for X-Plane (probably, I'm moving to MSFS later on probably):

-MX2 [Freeware]

-EMG-5 [Freeware]

-Pipistrel Panthera [Payware]

-Concorde [?]

Enough projects till the end of the year 2014.

As I said, after that, I'm going to switch to MSFS since MSFS community actually cares about other projects and helps people with planemaking when they're in trouble.

By the way, we're (a huge community of people who got banned from org for no reason) probably going to start a petition to Austin towards the org. PM me for details.

Mat

• Upvote 1

Dont leave us, this lot cares about you......look at most of the posts found in this mighty group. The developers here are better and care about what comes out, and after seeing what you are capable of you would fit right in.

MSFS is nice but has no support from the publishers anymore, developers are legion for MSFS but not so for us.....we need more!

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• Upvote 2

Ah, good thinking, should have thought of that myself :)

I hope Brent stays with us, I remeber seeing the "org" for the first time and wanted to get back into MSFS.....then I found this forum and have very rarely gone back to the org. Besides, anyone can make a shit 3d model and sell it, but you find that here!

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• Upvote 1

@Peter T: I don't know what you mean...? Want to say that my model is good or bad or did you just wanted to barge in saying Heinz's B787 sucks? LOL

Yeah guys, I'm waiting a long time for the file to be approved.

It it doesn't get approved in 5 hours, I'll take it down and post it again in one week.

Mat

• 2 weeks later...