Modifying XPFP Planes for use with World Traffic

Greetings all X-Pilot developers (please excuse the typo in the topic name... forgot where I was!).  I have recently released an application called World Traffic which is created to fill the X-Plane skies with hundreds of planes. Some info on it is here:
http://www.classicje...m/WorldTraffic/

In its current form, it provides a framework for you to create flight plans and ground routes for any airport in the X-Plane world. It will have a random flight plan generator available soon to allow you to create hundreds of flight plans very quickly. What it is missing though is aircraft to work with it. I need lots more aircraft to have an interesting variety of planes in the skies. I've paid a developer to make a few but I am also offering free copies of World Traffic to other aircraft developers and scenery developers who want to create add-on aircraft and scenery to work with the application.

The manual on my web site describes how to create an aircraft to work with World Traffic, but it's mostly just changing the datarefs used by the object file (has to be an object file and not a .acf file) to use the the World Traffic datarefs. I have datarefs for the gear, control surfaces, canopy/door, thrust reversers, nozzle (for afterburner equipped planes) and I support all lighting and lit textures as well. Also, all textures have to be combined into a single texture.

Some of the planes that I have paid for are the 737-700, 757, A-300, A-320, A-340 and A-380 so hopefully they'll be ready soon but I need just about everything else especially Boeings and regional/commuter aircraft. So if you're interested, please send me a message and I'll be glad to help out or even do the conversion for you. People are free to give away or sell add-ons for World Traffic.

I'd also be interested in having a Wolrd Traffic forum here to support your efforts and for people unable to purchase stuff from x-plane.org, I can provide paypal details here as well.  Thanks for reading.

Greg

Edited by classicjetsims