E-195 freeware by "Bolinho" SSG.

My system is quite weird, so I have the E-170 payware and I can run it on like 5 FPS. Dunno why.

The E-195 freeware on the org I found the other day was honestly nice! Except that there are next to no liveries for it :(

It mainly uses default systems with some custom systems which is quite nice. The flightmodel is pretty much the payware E-190's. So it is definitely realistic. The switches and buttons are all where it is on the real plane. It uses the pesky default planemaker auto elevator trim. It is surprisingly good though, climb and descent rates are realistic. The bit that shines MOST is the PFD and the EICAS/ECAM. The PFD is 1/2 custom with the AP DISCON warning evident when you disconnect the autopilot. It is just placed in the middle of the PFD and it is a very nice touch and the cockpit has this "high tech" feel to it. I took it from VHHH-RCSS the other day with this bird and it is a very nice thing to fly. It even has the artificial flying feel to the real E-195 due to the FBW. 

The exterior looks like a home based bodge job though, but it is acceptable and quite nice!

Screenies will come later on the "What did you fly today" section, fun bird to fly but it really needs more liveries.

you can get to the download via:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14564

have fun and I hope to see paints in the near future!

My system is quite weird, so I have the E-170 payware and I can run it on like 5 FPS. Dunno why.

The E-195 freeware on the org I found the other day was honestly nice! Except that there are next to no liveries for it :(

It mainly uses default systems with some custom systems which is quite nice. The flightmodel is pretty much the payware E-190's. So it is definitely realistic. The switches and buttons are all where it is on the real plane. It uses the pesky default planemaker auto elevator trim. It is surprisingly good though, climb and descent rates are realistic. The bit that shines MOST is the PFD and the EICAS/ECAM. The PFD is 1/2 custom with the AP DISCON warning evident when you disconnect the autopilot. It is just placed in the middle of the PFD and it is a very nice touch and the cockpit has this "high tech" feel to it. I took it from VHHH-RCSS the other day with this bird and it is a very nice thing to fly. It even has the artificial flying feel to the real E-195 due to the FBW. 

The exterior looks like a home based bodge job though, but it is acceptable and quite nice!

Screenies will come later on the "What did you fly today" section, fun bird to fly but it really needs more liveries.

you can get to the download via:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14564

have fun and I hope to see paints in the near future!

Bolinho is "Ricardo". And your system is too weak probably, that maybe the reason the sim runs choppy...