Saab 340A Preview - February 15th, 2013

Cameron

Hi Cameron. I read this post and read the same post a couple up from this and your reply was that it was already made.......I might be wrong but do they really need to ask again and supply the image if its already done....as stated???

I must be getting old ;)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Cameron, I know you mentioned you thought about the Aloha Cargo livery, but would have to change model because of logo right over the windows. I'm alright with windows on cargo version eventhough it would look a little wierd. Would make the wife very happy.

I'm hoping for the old Eagle livery. Many years of flying that one before getting bounced into jet.post-8887-0-08237200-1361408500_thumb.jppost-8887-0-48973500-1361408567_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About how many liveries will come with the Saab, and will there be extra livery packs available to purchase or download? 

At this moment there are 24 liveries in the base pack Saab package (passenger version). All will be included at no extra charge.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Do you know why its getting pushed back?

Hi, Spirit,

BWolf7 seems to be on a rampage today posting about a bunch of nothing here and in other places (maybe he's bored - not very helpful), so I'll be a little more informative...

This section of forums has multiple other topics in it showing previews of the aircraft. You're replying to a topic from February, and our latest preview topic is from June. Be sure to check that out if you haven't already.

The Saab is a very busy project and has many people very involved. Right now we are working through some issues with Laminar to move forward on the flight model front, and in the meantime we are busy with other programming tasks along with the manuals.