SSG Boeing 747-8 Pre Release Video.

Carlos Garcia

Thanks, captainamerican! Yes, the doors open, but there are no interior other than the cockpit (and what you can see inside the open door, of course). But its still well worth to buy; what I like the most is the feeling, so to speak - it feels as big and heavy as it really is.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I purchased the E170 from SSG and I must say I was disappointed with the quality of the product.

Looking at the above videos, the rendering of the Cockpit compared to the work by FlyJSim, Carenado or Leading Edge is of poor quality and I feel the price is way too much.

Thanks for your feedback.

Enviado usando TapaTalk

I purchased the E170 from SSG and I must say I was disappointed with the quality of the product.

Looking at the above videos, the rendering of the Cockpit compared to the work by FlyJSim, Carenado or Leading Edge is of poor quality and I feel the price is way too much.

update 1.04 is amazing!  I own every XP10 payware and my 2 best planes are the SSG 747 and the LES SAAB 340.  I hated the SSG 747 at version 1.0 and posted negative feedback on forums just like you.......but now this is my favorite plane and i have apologized to the devs and my earlier forum posts that were negative.  Buy it, fly it, Love it  ;)  :D

• Upvote 2

update 1.04 is amazing!  I own every XP10 payware and my 2 best planes are the SSG 747 and the LES SAAB 340.  I hated the SSG 747 at version 1.0 and posted negative feedback on forums just like you.......but now this is my favorite plane and i have apologized to the devs and my earlier forum posts that were negative.  Buy it, fly it, Love it  ;)  :D

Thanks. Muchas gracias por tu aprecio y opiniones.

Calos

• Upvote 1

new E170 coming soon......updated v2 version.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...