Javelin OverPowered on Mac

jeanlune

Hi,

It seems to me I must have done something wrong. Had the ATG Javelin 1.3 running on XP 10.11.

I converted airfoil as indicated (thus it does not works without that).

Tried to start the Javelin and indeed I have the Hydr Press light that stills on. Failure pages on main Display shows Hydr Press 1 & 2 in Red (Guess that's not good).

Worst is that when I try to Taxi, event with idle Throttle (around 35%) it goes up to 100 Knots (I evenwas able to take of with no trust applied).

Of course I Did check basic stuff, my throttle is ok (Saitek X 52 with Saitek Rudder). Also tried to inhibit plugins.

I also attempted to convert plane at the latest format with PlaneMaker but it did not changed anything.

Searched on internet, and found nothing like this, so I guess the problem is on my side, but I ve to admit I ran out of idea except posting a SOS here.

CRJ200 is also installed, but not yet tested (lack of time).

Running on montain Lion 10.8.2... Only thing I did not check is to run it under Windows 7 (but installing on that stuff on windows is really a pain :P )...

Really find this is a great plane I'd love to fly it, so if anyone has any idea of what's may happen, you're welcome.

JL

Check the actual position of the throttle in the cockpit if it is at 100% when your joystick throttle is at 35% if this turns out to be happening go into to plane maker go to the engines window and look for the point at what engine goes into beta setting or something very close to that it should be in the top left of the screen once you find see if it has a value greater then zero if so set the value to zero (the 767 had a similar conversion issue)

Edited by mj12345

Hi mj12345, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the throttle course is correct :wacko:.

I checked anyway but the parameter "Aller à Beta en dessous de ce paramêtre de poussé" (Goes beta below this trust settings or something like that) was already set to '000'.

So I guess there must be something else.

Thx anyway.