NORCAL Scenery Preview - January 16th, 2013

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think these kind of scenery is way to greenish and look more like a non-saturated first generation lc textures.

I suppose these types of sceneries are then not for you and therefore I don't see the point of your post! Green is green is green where it's supposed to be...green.

Everyone has their own preference. We know that, and so does Laminar. A ton of people will prefer this over default, and just the same, some people will prefer default over accurately placed imagery. Can't please everyone, but we can certainly please the majority! :)

• Upvote 2

Green is green is green where it's supposed to be...green.

Just like your scenery, got it!

But rather than point out what is better or more wanted, why not argue what can be done in order to remedy this ugly green feature you are selling!

A positiv arguement is one of that seeks to find common solutions rather than dicking around trying to win every argued sentence.

I would strongly disquss what this greenish fetish is, why it is of lesser interest to the common x-plane user.

A shame really as they do not know how good it can be or how realistic it could feel if colors where corrected and scenery quality in top nodge.

So my postivte statement to you sir,  is to coloradjust and level correct before you sell it..

Sorry, Tom,

This product already has gone through color adjustments and leveling on a very big level. It is done, and it looks fantastic in sim!

If you do not agree then that is okay! My comments were not up for debate, and you are very much so reading way farther into them than they were ever intended to be interpreted.

As someone who grew up in this region and frequented the area, as well as flew around almost the entire map of coverage when receiving my pilot credentials, I am quite confident and pleased with what is coming forth, as to are the others involved in development.

Again, it obviously does not cater to you, and that's okay. Not being able to please everyone is a fact of life. We will easily be able to please the majority and that's what we're after.

Thanks!

I see your point and I do of course respect your statements above.. Our taste is more like our behinds, in other words devided!

Please accept my gratulations to your upcoming release and may the marked be gentile and forthcoming.

Excuse any bad spelling on my behalf.

Regards

Tom

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have never seen a piece of software seeded to the public that took soooooo long to get to release.  What's the deal?  Will we ever see NorCal in the wild?  

If not, please stop with the tease already!

Nano

I have never seen a piece of software seeded to the public that took soooooo long to get to release.  What's the deal?  Will we ever see NorCal in the wild?  

Nano

Other people other than you, sees another project that hasn't been released for years....XPJ 777

I have never seen a piece of software seeded to the public that took soooooo long to get to release. What's the deal? Will we ever see NorCal in the wild?

Nano

Plenty of recent posts in here keeping everyone up to date, including the fact that Laminar has been actively involved in fixing bugs in an effort to get this out the door.

• Upvote 1