URGENT projects ALL ON HOLD

Michael_Chang

My macbook was stolen from me, and I now lack the files and equipment to work on any of my planes, therefore, all projects are on hold indefinitely and may not resume for at least 6-12 months while I try to recover my work and get a new laptop. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm now using school computers to access this site, and i will NOT be able to log in every day now, only once every 2-3 days.

787 is now On hold,

Fokker 100 is now on hold

Michael.

Edited by Michael_Chang

Probably a bit late to ask if you had any sort of tracking software installed to aid in recovery? Seen a couple of articles where owners of Macs had software installed which takes screenshots of the user and the email accounts they visit, leading to apprehension of the thief and the Mac, something like this: http://hiddenapp.com/

and

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/laptop-tracking-software-8-apps-to-track-your-lost-or-stolen-pc-1101515 

Edited by Nicola_M

My macbook was stolen from me, and I now lack the files and equipment to work on any of my planes, therefore, all projects are on hold indefinitely and may not resume for at least 6-12 months while I try to recover my work and get a new laptop. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm now using school computers to access this site, and i will NOT be able to log in every day now, only once every 2-3 days.

787 is now On hold,

Fokker 100 is now on hold

Michael.

Oh shit... (I hope this kind of language isn't forbidden)... do you have your stuff on an external drive? Like your planes and stuff?

Michael, did you ever use iCloud? And did you activate "Find my Mac"? If so, jump over to icloud.com and check where it is, alert the police about it and run down that door!

You can even lock the computer so it's a brick unless you open it again with your specific password you chose at the moment, through icloud.com !

• 2 weeks later...