• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes.

We're there.

The CRJ has been on sale for 12 hrs on X-Aviation.com now, we've just not been telling you to see who's actually smart enough to check out the store for the answer you all want so badly.

Unfortunately you all failed. Too bad.

LOL.

I actually checked X-Aviation and the JRollon site before coming here this morning. JRollon still shows the CRJ200 with the "W.I.P." stamp when you mouse over it and X-Aviation still says "Coming Soon" (and if you try to put it in your basket, nothing shows up...something else I try every time I check there).

Yes.

We're there.

The CRJ has been on sale for 12 hrs on X-Aviation.com now, we've just not been telling you to see who's actually smart enough to check out the store for the answer you all want so badly.

LOL.

I actually checked X-Aviation and the JRollon site before coming here this morning. JRollon still shows the CRJ200 with the "W.I.P." stamp when you mouse over it and X-Aviation still says "Coming Soon" (and if you try to put it in your basket, nothing shows up...something else I try every time I check there).

Ha I tried as well earlier today. We aren't really that dumb, Ben... :)

Yes.

We're there.

Normally I can handle your sarcastic attitude because you know what your speaking on, but random lies... thats pushing the limit on my tolerance, sir.

I hope you aren't collecting overtime pay for that service to the program hahaha.  :-X :) :-*

Well, I've reached a point now where nothing can bother me anymore.

It's out when it's out, tralalala... still waiting and smiling....  ::)

No seriously, I think it's suspiciously silent.

I guess no news are good news.  ;)

Same here! If you sit there all day expecting stuff, you'll be there for a long time. Who knows, it could get delayed for another month... No seriously, IT BETTER NOT ;D