The definitive answers to all your CRJ-200 questions...Release Info and More

Cameron

well as said.. I never promised in any of my projects that I would release the "plane" a date, or even.. that I would release it!..

I repeat again the phrase: "step by step" and when I see the final goal door, then I can make a prediction of what should take... but not promise.

Anyway.. here in this side, we have worked a lot. Lots of hours put on the plane. First me. Then Anton, then Philipp, then again me and Philipp.. and now Cameron. Too much work effort that maybe is not seen by people outside and that some of them maybe think we are going slowly.

As said sleeping 5-6 hours several days (or even less) 7 days a week.. and for several months continously is not easy to prepare people to release raising the bar.. and maintain that bar not too high to not make people desperate about it. I repeat.. if you are anxious about the release imagine us. YOU ARE GOING TO FLY OUR CREATION!! That is an honnor for us.. and we want to make things right but not PERFECT! just RIGHT!

so.. in those we are! and still I HOPE this week would come the plane.. but if it doesn't come.. it is not a delay.. it is an unexpected situation that will be a new learning for us. Maybe 1 week "delay" is 1 month less problems for all.

soooo.. hehehe.. just a little more wait... no fingertips??  ;D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well as said.. I never promised in any of my projects that I would release the "plane" a date, or even.. that I would release it!..

I repeat again the phrase: "step by step" and when I see the final goal door, then I can make a prediction of what should take... but not promise.

Anyway.. here in this side, we have worked a lot. Lots of hours put on the plane. First me. Then Anton, then Philipp, then again me and Philipp.. and now Cameron. Too much work effort that maybe is not seen by people outside and that some of them maybe think we are going slowly.

As said sleeping 5-6 hours several days (or even less) 7 days a week.. and for several months continously is not easy to prepare people to release raising the bar.. and maintain that bar not too high to not make people desperate about it. I repeat.. if you are anxious about the release imagine us. YOU ARE GOING TO FLY OUR CREATION!! That is an honnor for us.. and we want to make things right but not PERFECT! just RIGHT!

so.. in those we are! and still I HOPE this week would come the plane.. but if it doesn't come.. it is not a delay.. it is an unexpected situation that will be a new learning for us. Maybe 1 week "delay" is 1 month less problems for all.

soooo.. hehehe.. just a little more wait... no fingertips??  ;D

We certainly appreciate your hard work. When a product takes longer than expected, I don't think people are mad at you, but more so the inconvenient circumstances that cause a "delay" (also in which nobody has any control over). We are pretty well aware of the work you put into this stuff. I wish all dev's could make stuff this good. :)

Steven, I tried to send similar message, ended up opportunity to make a joke out of my english skills. :) (It was funny though! even told some of my friends what have done - got regular 'face palm' reaction. :))

Anyways, hope all devs had fun working on this plane. I am pretty sure I will have fun flying CRJ.

Good night chaps,

Kamil

Looks great & can't wait for the release, although a few days' delay wouldn't be the worst thing for me: I'm in the thick of law school exams...

Been there before.  I once followed a piece of advice given by my mentor: GET OFF THE INTERNET!  My grade on Secured Transactions ended up being a lot better.  Moral of the story is ...

Unless something terribly unexpected comes up I'm sure we will see it soon guys, and if something unexpected DOES come up, they will tell us. Relax, have a mojito and enjoy the spring (or fall depending on where you are in the world. Mojitos are mandatory however )