Any news?

miRko74

That is a question more for Anton.. but we are using the default autopilot but changing the datarefs where we could not simulate the CRJ ones. But we are going to release the SDK so someone would be able to write a plugin for any device on future.

It's been a while since the developers have updated this topic. Any upcoming videos/pictures before the actual release??

It hasn't been long at all.

http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=533.msg9294#msg9294

Your right ... I'm just so anxious about this project that time starts to slow down around me ... My dad used to pilot crj-200's, I've been in the cockpit, I've tested it with him, and I sincerely think it's the most elegant plane ever!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm new on this forum and in X-Plane world ...

I'm anxious waiting for CRJ ... This proyect is SPECTACULAR!!! Congratulations to Japo and all developers for this fantastic addon. You'll revolution the X-Plane world ... I'm happy!!!

I need to know when it will be released!

I'll buy it at the moment of release!

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys I cant wait!!!! You know I have this sim siting in my garage just waiting!!!  Im looking forward to the finished product! Im tired of fighting with Wilco!!! I just added another computer and 180 degrees of viewing. All I need now is a plane that works!! Next week we tackle the overhead!!!

• 2 months later...

Wow these topics are starting to die slowly. You are losing your customers guys ... It's been like 2 years (or even more) since you announced this project and I think that's a bit too long even for the hardcore flying enthusiasts. I know everyone will flame me now and stuff but this is the place where we actually have to tell our opinion and I personally think that it's been announced too early and I read the previous posts, I know that you "did not know" it would take such a long time. Launching a beta version would not mean to sell some "Half baked shit" but it would mean faster advancement because it would mean the number of people testing it increases, resulting in faster testing, not just you guys and maybe your small "team" and that would mean a faster pre-release and probably full release. I know I'm boring you guys and maybe Japo doesn't even care about future customers but I had to tell someone what's on my mind as I'm waiting for this add-on for quite a while and I don't think I'm the only guy in here who thinks likewise. I love airplanes and my lifetime wish is to become a pilot or an astronaut (What are the odds???).

Sorry for bothering you guys but I really want to see this done and maybe help you with something. For the ones who read my post until here thanks and I hope you are with me (including Japo).

Sorry for my english probably you won't understand anything as my mother language is not english.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Bye :)

An astronaut, you say... Have you tried this one? http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/home.php

The awesomeness of this freeware sim is so high, that you'll be sucked into it in no time. The learning curve is so steep, that before you start performing at a satisfactory level, there will be CRJ v3.0 already released. Time in Orbiter runs so "differently", I believe it has something to do with Einstein's theory...

Plane, I always take care of costummers.... or better say good opinions and positive feedback to learn more and do things better.

About the CRJ? Do you know how many times I have through to the dustbin t-Shirts because eating the borders, because still not ending the plane?

If the plane where on beta Stage I would announce... Still is close to beta, but not on there.

Not going to announce anything new until I have something to announce. Yes I made the mistake to announce to everyone 2 years ago, but that let me do and know other people to help me with this project. The bad thing about that, is not always more people means quick work.

You have to adapt to team working and you know, we are working free.. on this plane. The Main programmer for example hasn't received any money still for this plane (me neither) and for sure he has things to pay, so he has to search for a work that takes his time.

That is the main reason of the delay.

But the good news is still is on development. I don't know when it will be released. I hope the sooner we can.. and the better we can. But that is a good news.. because you all don't know how many times this project has been close to be cancelled.

You know.. perfection is the first step to failure.. and try to make all costumers happy is the second step to failure.

I am learning all of that since I sold the Javelin, and now I am learning a lot on the CRJ.

Well.. anyway.. be patience and with your support maybe one day we will have the plane out. Hope sooner than later.

Thanks!

Javier Rollon