Any news?

miRko74

All gone quite again.  Any new pics for the weekend?

Think of it this way. When a Nuclear Sub is doing its most valuable work it operates in a state the submariners call "Gone Quite". They can go this way for days and weeks and during this time they are actually out of contact with the National Command Authority and the Joint Ops Center at the Pentagon.

And the only way the DOD has of knowing what exactly is going on it to follow them with spy satellites, which usually shows them in some very sensitive location, where very serious work is being done. Usually Electronic spy stuff...

But to use the analogy here, they've "gone quite"... serious work is in progress.   

• 4 weeks later...

Hush.... What is this silence?... I am really anxious to see another great CRJ video.. Plsss...

This is a period of slooooowwww avance. We are closing to the beta and concentrated on PFD and autopilot modes. Sorry for the wait. we are the first that want to finish the CRJ. But it will worth it.

No one asked for dates.  Some just sought an update as it has been a quiet period lately, relatively speaking.  As a developer I would be concerned if people lost interest.  There's no harm in keeping the interested parties in the loop even if it's just a one liner.

First of all i want to make somthing clear...

nr 1, i am pretty  drunk tonigthh!t!

nr" , i work as a software develpooer!

I understab´dndnd that the product thas to be promoted and a way of doing thit is to create hype before the product is relaesad!

The CRJ-200 (And now i ma telelinf the truth!!! IS THE BEST I HSCSACE SEEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFEEEEE!!!!)

But i think it is time for the 3D developers to just surprize the audince when the product is ready!

This is due to the PMDG 737 (4 years development)

The 757 Lelve-d (4 years)

Airsimmer A320 (100 years)

I think the audience and the people is tired of following forums 4-5 years before product realse.

If i had a company and a great product that weill take the FS world by storm (CRJ-200)

i woul think the best way to do this is to annouce the product 3 weeks beofre realse

and then enjopy the downloads...

Im preety waitsetd tongith , but all i want to say.

Better annouce when 3 months away than 4-5 years of developemtn.

I can today come up with a homepage of "The best 757 EVER"

But following the project for 4-5 years is not fun, and by then competitors may realease better products!!!

I am so hayppy this time.

J-ROlllosn and Cameron will put the X-plane vs FSX in no debate by releasing the CRJ-200

Seeeing this addong will make no more question!

The crj-200 Is the best addon UP today IN ANY SIMULATOR!!!!!

SCHHHERSSWSSS!!! CAREMSON AND JROLLON!!!

See on FSBreak

heheheeh. But don't forget ANTON the programmer!!! 3 hipSSS for ANTON!!!! HIP HIP HURRAAAA!!

hehehe.. anyway. about serius things.. I don't wan't to create a Hipe. There was a post on the spanish forum that someone asked me if I was going to release the plane before 2010. I said.. Of course!!! I don't want this to because 2010 odissey 2!!

2010OdysseyTwo.jpg

well.. I had to eat my words, and why I miss that? Because I never did a big project like this. I can control my timetable but when more people is comming then timetables are different and of course like they have to be. So... I won't say "of course the plane will be never 4 years development" but PLEASEEEEEEEE I PRAY FOR NOT!!! AND RELEASE BEFORE SUMMER!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! hhaahahhaha.

anyway.. I think we are closer to beta.. but better don't speak to loud... not to be heard by "bad-lucky man"  ;)

well.. I had to eat my words, and why I miss that? Because I never did a big project like this. I can control my timetable but when more people is comming then timetables are different and of course like they have to be. So... I won't say "of course the plane will be never 4 years development" but PLEASEEEEEEEE I PRAY FOR NOT!!! AND RELEASE BEFORE SUMMER!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! hhaahahhaha.

anyway.. I think we are closer to beta.. but better don't speak to loud... not to be heard by "bad-lucky man"

I'm not sure what to make of this post,  feel as though this plane may be ready imminently or by the Summer or even any time up to four years!  I must admit to a feeling of apprehension now. How about a statement informing us how far development has actually come and what's remains to be done. Not asking for dates you understand, just an update. Then if it looks like a few months or so away I will stop checking this site every day.