Liveries

Japo32

One I would really like to see is an all metallic without tail number or any other markings (like out of the factory line in bare metal). I LOVE the metallic textures of The Mentor. I have tried to make all metallic or at least partial for liveries like Aeromexico or American Airlines, some were not so bad, but when I saw the metallic Mentor I was really impressed. To tell you the truth, that was the tipping point that made me decide to buy The Mentor. Only you can achieve something like that. I know that at least for the time being there are no real reflexions in X-Plane, and for the awesome reflexions in the cockpit you had probably to create an object that moves depending of the view point or something like that, and to make a shiny aluminium that reflects the clouds or blue sky, objects around the plane on the ground and such is impossible, but your textures of the T34C is the most beautiful paint I have seen in X-Plane or any other simulator. Please, please, please :)

• Upvote 1

hahaha.. everybody ask me about liveries.. I cannot do every of them!! haha... That is why the templates will be there to make the liveries. With Gimp or Photoshop, the make of them is easy and even I would say fun to do.

Right now I am making the ones that I most like visually.

I hope the experimental is the bare metal ;). I agree with the fun to make. I made 2 for the crj one fictional (Aeromexico connect because they don't fly CRJ, the use Embraers) and Aeromar, another mexican airline thatis right now the only airline that Flies CRJ200, Mexicana used to have CRJ200, and also Alma , but both went bankrupt. (not because of the CRJ's ;) Looking forward for the update with the extra liveries and the paint kit, especially for the 64 bit perhaps in a future update. but for now I have my hands full, although there is a rust spot on the floor of the cockpit or maybe is is due to the drool caused by the amazingness of it. It took me a while to get may hands around the CRJ and for now learning to fly this new baby is enough.

Thank you very much Javier! As you say in your video, it shows the love and dedication you put into it. As soon as I can I will get the other planes from your site that don't have yet to support  your efforts and to encourage you to keep making amazing addons for X-Plane, this awesome flight simulator that many of of enjoy so much. The number of users is growing and with them potential customers, not just for your products but for all the rest of the amazing products offered through of x-aviation.

This might be a little off-topic but I have been following you work since I discovered your previews of the CRJ in x-plane.es and have seen the beautiful model of the A320 you have in the hangar, I understand the limitations you have as one man enterprise, and that you can't play all the instruments in an orchestra . In my humble opinion that would be guarantied success. I was the lucky winer of PA A321 in an IVAO event this year, and I like the amazing job Peter has made simulating MOST of the systems of the plane. I am not a pilot and specially not an airliner one, so I don't really know how close to the real thing this is but i am sure it come pretty close. He has devoted many hours programming if not years, and he is also a one man show, but one thing that stands out is the lack of detail in the 3d model (he can't play all instruments in the orchestra neither) is a great add-on but lacks the immersion sensation one gets when siting in one of you cockpits. Phillip has done a great contribution to bring the CRJ back to life (I was so disappointed when i read the news of end of the CRJ project) and I am sure he has the talent to program all the systems for the A320, but I would like to have that baby before X-Plane 15 comes out. Perhaps you and Peter could combine talents to bring one of the most popular jets to the market and set new standards in aircraft development for x-plane once again. A product like that would definitely bring a lot of die hard MSFS crowd to X-Plane world, and could mean a great success for both of you. well earned and deserved by the way.

I would like to continue typing but I know that time reading and answering is time not working just a suggestion anyway, go back to what you love so much and make a bunch of us happy  ;), Merry Christmas to you.

Thank you! You are the best. And yes please, relax and enjoy the holidays, your family deserves a piece of you too. I don't expect to hear from you until at least next year.

I forgot to mention Cameron in my previous reply, I am sure he had a lot to do to resuscitate the CRJ and to make it available to all of us. I am sure he does not get credit enough. Not only for providing the best products for X-plane and excellent support for all of them, but hosting the best community site for us to exchange ideas openly and freely. Happy holidays to you too. May the new year be full of blessings and pleasant surprises for you and your family.

Looking very good! Would it be possible to provide a version later on without the wire antenna running from the fuselage to the tail? It's quite rare on actual Jetstreams as far as I'm aware.

Pretty pretty please release a version without the antenna!

I have flown on a lot of Jet-streams, and never seen this in real life. 

Great plane.

Thank you! You are the best. And yes please, relax and enjoy the holidays, your family deserves a piece of you too. I don't expect to hear from you until at least next year.

I forgot to mention Cameron in my previous reply, I am sure he had a lot to do to resuscitate the CRJ and to make it available to all of us. I am sure he does not get credit enough. Not only for providing the best products for X-plane and excellent support for all of them, but hosting the best community site for us to exchange ideas openly and freely. Happy holidays to you too. May the new year be full of blessings and pleasant surprises for you and your family.

Many thanks, and may the same blessings be with you and your family!

Thank you for being a customer and supporting the cause! :)

Javier and the team whoever contributed to creation of that amazing aircraft....

I am speechless, this is something I would never expect to be so detailed, so accurate and flying so realistic.

I just got the upgrade from X-Aviation .... outstanding work of art.

Javier, enjoy your vacation, more than well deserved.

And Merry Christmas for everybody.

Cheers, AJ 

I just got the upgrade from X-Aviation .... outstanding work of art.

Javier, enjoy your vacation, more than well deserved.

And Merry Christmas for everybody.

I second all that AJ said!

I always knew Javier was "cutting edge", but this is my fav livery.

940x529.jpg

BAe's ‘The Flying Test Bed’ :D

Happy Chistmas....got to go now my chistmas pud is getting cold!

cessna729.