Empty your cache!

X-Pilot

Hello, Pilots!,

We have just gone through a forum upgrade with a few changes to the style sheets. In order to take advantage of the new changes many of you will likely need to clear the cache in your web browser. The most noticeable change would be if you are quoting someone in a thread. For many, without a clearing of the cache since this update the quote will look broken in your reply.

We apologize for this slight inconvenience.

Thanks for the heads up Cameron. For those of us running newer versions of OSX (and therefore new versions of Safari), the new way to clear your cache is Safari>Reset Safari>Clear History. If you don't want to lose your browser history when you reset, go to Safari>Preferences>Advanced and turn on the developer menu. Then go to Develop>Empty Caches.

Something I discovered in the new forum software: if you want to split a post you have quoted into two quoted posts, put your cursor where you want to split and hit return twice. Much easier!  :)

Is there an issue with the Tapatalk client? Since the update to the board software, I've been having a problem getting full threads in the app. For instance, the BAE Jetstream thread will show as "new" but when I click on it, it's only seven pages long and the last post is from late summer. I know I posted on that thread two days ago, but even my post doesn't show. Strange.

Is there an issue with the Tapatalk client? Since the update to the board software, I've been having a problem getting full threads in the app. For instance, the BAE Jetstream thread will show as "new" but when I click on it, it's only seven pages long and the last post is from late summer. I know I posted on that thread two days ago, but even my post doesn't show. Strange.

Yes, the folks at Tapatalk have not yet released a compatible plug-in update for the new software update on the forum side of thing. As such, the first page of posts is displayed as every page in Tapatalk. We'll be sure to get this updated as soon as they release a fix.

• Upvote 2