European Virtual Airlines

MikeBravo

Dear pilots,

Let me introduce you to a new VA in the X-plane world: European Virtual Airlines (EVA)

EVA is a European-based VA, open for all simulators and networks. That is to say, you can fly for EVA with X-plane, either on Vatsim, IVAO or with xAcars, an acars client available for Mac and Windows.

With a fleet of 9 different aircraft we serve over 80 destinations: mainly in Europe but also in America, north Africa and the Middle East. There are over 400 scheduled flights to choose from - and if that's not enough you are free to fly a charter flight between any of our airports with any of our aircraft.

Our website has several tools to support your flying, like a pilot brief with fuel calculator, route finder etc, and we have a fully integrated forum with chat facility, where you can meet fellow pilots: airmen from X-plane, MSFS and flightgear can come together and exchange experiences.

Joining EVA doesn't require an entry exam, but once you join we have a number of (voluntary) exams/quizzes available. These are quick, fun and widen your aviation knowledge.

We also have a vast amount of awards that you can earn by passing these exams, flying to difficult airports etc. etc

By flying and gaining awards you climb up our 9-tier career ladder.

Will you make it to the elite of Senior Captains?

Come and find out at the European Virtual Airlineswebsite!

featured2.jpg

Oh dear... I enabled "follow this topic" but never got notified about the posts, sorry

As for EGLL you are correct, we don't have it in our list of destinations. Our hub is EGKK so it would be a bit pointless to have EGLL as well.. they are so close! We also have London City, so two londoner airports are enough, I think :)

And as for vatsim without mic: its possible to do it only by text, apparently, but I imagine you'll be quite busy. Vatsim or IVAO is NOT mandatory though, you can use xACARS as well.