Beechcraft Sundowner 1.1 Update Released!

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1 update for the Leading Edge Simulations Beechcraft Sundowner C23. All customers who have purchased the Sundowner up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Sundowner from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the Sundowner purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Beechcraft Sundowner C23".

The new installer will detect whether this is a new install, or if you already have any Sundowner version installed. Depending on your current situation, the installer will run through the appropriate paths with you!

Your liveries/downloaded paints will be safe in this process!

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

- X-Plane 10 Optimized - This includes lights and flight model enhancements.

- New installer format to make future upgrades even easier.

- Fixes Circuit Breaker object load issues in X-Plane 10

NOTE: This update still includes an X-Plane 9 version of the Sundowner as well, so whether you have X-Plane 9 or 10, this update is for you!

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 1

Hello !

Thank you for this update. I noticed a small issue in X-Plane 10.10r3 with the Sundowner: the switch for the taxi/land light is broken. I can only see a black surface instead of the white textured button.

I also installed the update in X-Plane 9.70: no problem in this version.

Best regards and happy flying.

Hello !

Thank you for this update. I noticed a small issue in X-Plane 10.10r3 with the Sundowner: the switch for the taxi/land light is broken. I can only see a black surface instead of the white textured button.

I also installed the update in X-Plane 9.70: no problem in this version.

Best regards and happy flying.

That's very strange, Max. The actual objects are the same between the two sims. I have a feeling some sort of deprecated or entirely deleted dref is playing games here. We'll look into it.