SSG Embraer 170

Michael_Chang

First off Peter they got premission for ALL of their planes! Also Michael a couple of things if you tell everyone what is bad in the plane than a lot of people won't want it! And how would you like to be talked sales away. Secondly I think it is a great idea to do reviews but how far in depth you go into the good things also go that far into the good thinks and try not be as harsh you yourself said you were mean!

well to tell you, FSXP also got permission for ALL their planes too. the illegal conversions isn't FSXP's and Michael old projects. and that was AGES ago, please don't be so outdated. :P

as for the other facts, it depends on the type of person. when he himself said he is mean, i think he means that he think everyone over here thinks him in a negative way and looks down upon.

I'm not on anyone's side, im just expressing my opinion :) i also think Michael is a little strong on his language etc, but his intentions weren't to insult anyone.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Aren't Michaels freeware planes only 2D and very low quality, why is he bashing SSG's masterpiece.  The 170 and 190 are amazing compared to all the 2D crap for download on the internet.

Yes our planes are very low quality... And thousands of people downloaded FSXP planes... He wasn't bashing the planes, he is criticizing the flaws made before the update, which SSG has now mostly fixed. There is a difference between bashing and criticizing.

• Upvote 1

Aren't Michaels freeware planes only 2D and very low quality, why is he bashing SSG's masterpiece.  The 170 and 190 are amazing compared to all the 2D crap for download on the internet.

masterpiece? Not even. It's good, but not that good. 

don't ask a question. figure out for yourself :) the planes are ready to try, and i'll be the first to admit the panels on my 767's suck.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...