X-sim reviews post

Michael_Chang

Okay, so i noticed the other day that x-simreviews posted a post about how x-planers don't pay close enough attention to details. and i think that he is absolutely right.

it's about time that we as a community started educating ourselves on what is good or not. Many people say that the 777 by rammzess and phil was good, but it still needs work, same for devs like heinz or peter hager. I definitely think that it's time for people to start thinking about how they can make a plane better, mostly by giving the criticism that developers so desperately need.

I encourage anyone who reads this, to go inside their payware aircraft folders, and look at each plane in detail, comparing it to as many photos as you can, then providing a list underneath this post about what they found wrong with it, then, send that list to the developers, and kindly ask them if they can fix these problems. If everyone does this, then i'm sure eventually we'll get better planes.

My only addition is to make sure the photos or other reference material being used to compare is the same as the plane modeled in x-plane. Little details make big differences on aircraft so it will be helpful if we make sure when giving feedback that we reference the correct models of the planes.

Take care,

Reviews - nice one. The XP market is soooo small, that actually no journalist is into writing up his hopefully unbiased views. Yet.

I hope that we hear more balanced "criticisms" soon. Or give out five stars for perfection and less with "suggestions for future improvement".

And please, lets all be a tat friendlier with our valued hobbyists. They deserve it!

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with various quality of aircraft but I agree with you completely, don't say it is awesome when it isn't and then stating reason for your comment is comparing to current aircrafts in X-Plane.

I don't really need a review, I can be a judge of quality,- that's not difficult. I have problem with charging $60 for an aircraft thats $30 quality just because that's the best aircraft out there for X-Plane.

lk