Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

Luca annoyingly asked about the sounds of the 787, and progress several times. He said way more than wishing Michael the best of luck, I can't stand how immature you are to the community as well and how you carry yourself. In actuality you are beyond far from it, being banned from well known community due to your immaturity doesn't do justice to your statement.  

I've seen users asked many times about developer's progress but they still managed to shut up, Luca here proved to himself that he is way to young to be in this community due to his inability to stop asking when it is quite obvious that he wont get anything out of it from being denied. Its okay to use vulgarity to strengthen your point, because they still cant get with the fact that they won't be shown more previews.  

if you really want to be taken seriously, you should resort to reading the comments carefully and consider what you're saying, please don't make yourself a fool to the internet.

And yes, shut the "fuck" up too.

It's absolutely hilarious listening to you and Michael tell people to shut the F up all from the safety of your computers. I'm quite adamant you're only doing this because I don't know where you live, and I don't attend your school. You two arrogant, pretentious, self-righteous douche bags can keep throwing verbal barbs all from the safety of your computers. It's no wonder you two do so well in X-Plane Aviators. You two are pompous asses. 

I'm expressing these words with a quiet gentle tone.

I'm sad to see that the excitement for this add on has turned into something so disagreeable. I personally am thankful to FS2XP for spending their personal time to develop aircraft for me to have fun with for free, especially the current b787 that  they are working on.  Our first instinct is to respond to something that bothers us, thinking that it will give us some satisfaction.  Maybe it does some time but mostly it turns into something that should have ended a long time ago.  Sometimes not responding will allow that little bother to be forgotten.  FS2XP I will be patiently waiting.

• Upvote 1

It's absolutely hilarious listening to you and Michael tell people to shut the F up all from the safety of your computers. I'm quite adamant you're only doing this because I don't know where you live, and I don't attend your school. You two arrogant, pretentious, self-righteous douche bags can keep throwing verbal barbs all from the safety of your computers. It's no wonder you two do so well in X-Plane Aviators. You two are pompous asses. 

I live in Sarasota, Florida. I'd be more than happy to buy you a coffee so we could discuss how bothersome it is when a child constantly asks for updates on a project that is obviously still in development.

Before I continue, keep in mind that Michael, Peter, and myself share no relationship other than simply being members of the same forum. Michael has made the generous decision to actually release a well developed plane free of cost to the X-Plane community. It would be one thing if Luca had asked a single question and Michael had gone after him, the reality is that Luca asked multiple times a rhetorical and quite obviously silly question that had been answered time and time again. 

If you'd like to do some research, you can go see that Luca has been doing this very same thing on multiple forums. He demands something from a developer and becomes petulant when his demands aren't met. It's sad because I really wish everyone could live in harmony as we share our passion for X-Plane. You have to look at it from Michael's perspective, if you were a developer creating a free product for the community and you had a child constantly bother you about what you were working on, wouldn't that cause a disruption and therefore prevent you from dedicating your full attention to your project? 

I don't like pretentiousness just as much as the next guy, but Michael was well within his right to speak his mind to Luca. I held back because I deal with enough stress in the real world to create more of it from an online forum, but I speak for myself and I'm sure for multiple other users when I say that a lot of us would have gladly told Luca the very same thing that Michael told him. 

Don't be so quick to judge based on Michael's only reply... do some research on the people involved and see that this is a recurring pattern and not an event that has only happened once. 

O.

Edited by Oliver
  • Upvote 3

You can shut the fuck up too. 

I also find your stupidity intriguing, a hypocrite criticising two developers about their use of profanity, yet in his comments also shows a substantial use of vulgarity. I can swear and deliver strong language wherever I want, when I want and how I want, welcome to the internet. I'm glad you don't attend my school, because if you do you'd be screwed up. And for your reference we are not arrogant, and self-righteous "douche bags", you are perhaps exactly what you describe of us, arrogant because you named yourself "the best painter in X-Plane", self-righteous? oh please, if thats the case I guess everyone in X-Pilot except you is"self righteous", and to quote from Oliver "Good luck my young uneducated friend". 

This is pathetic, and a really stupid conversation. Michael's intentions to vulgarly reply to Luca's naive comments is purely to make his point firm and if you don't see that, I am sorry but get out.

Back on topic please, I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming FSXP 787, its a freeware add-on and its a hobby we do, so obviously its not Michael's top priority to finish this, and there are obviously more important things to be taken care off than completing this.

Edited by Peter T.
  • Upvote 1

In case anyone didn't realize yet, I don't really care what Darius has to say. Darius, you must surely have better things to do than argue and insult someone who REALLY doesn't care. 

Now then, A large surprise in terms of development will be coming in the next few months, NO, IT'S NOT THE FINAL RELEASE, but it is exciting!

• Upvote 2

I also find your stupidity intriguing, a hypocrite criticising two developers about their use of profanity, yet in his comments also shows a substantial use of vulgarity. I can swear and deliver strong language wherever I want, when I want and how I want, welcome to the internet. I'm glad you don't attend my school, because if you do you'd be screwed up. And for your reference we are not arrogant, and self-righteous "douche bags", you are perhaps exactly what you describe of us, arrogant because you named yourself "the best painter in X-Plane", self-righteous? oh please, if thats the case I guess everyone in X-Pilot except you is"self righteous", and to quote from Oliver "Good luck my young uneducated friend". 

This is pathetic, and a really stupid conversation. Michael's intentions to vulgarly reply to Luca's naive comments is purely to make his point firm and if you don't see that, I am sorry but get out.

Back on topic please, I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming FSXP 787, its a freeware add-on and its a hobby we do, so obviously its not Michael's top priority to finish this, and there are obviously more important things to be taken care off than completing this.

you two literally have no chill.

...Now then, A large surprise in terms of development will be coming in the next few months, NO, IT'S NOT THE FINAL RELEASE, but it is exciting!

Hey Michael,  how do you add texture in blender? I'm practicing to make 3D Cockpits for some aircraft on the .org.

Thanks 

Edited by nObLe_Xx

I've been quiet on this for sometime well not on purpose cause of work and school but, these angry conversations are just funny  to look at. with all consideration to michael, keep up the good work and even though the release may not be any time soon. i know this will be above all the best freeware aircraft ever made in xplane. in my opinion at least.  :)  :)  :)

• Upvote 5