Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

I hope this project isn't scraped, I really like this plane, I'm not criticising , I'm praising the making of this plane, me , along with everyone else are really excited for the release of this plane, the more updates you show us , the more people will think good about the development of this plane.

literally shut the fuck up.

^ I still stand by that ^

I don't understand why you are so thick-skulled. If I say I won't reveal anything, I won't reveal anything. Why can't you just be patient and wait like everyone else? YES the plane will be released, when? Maybe tomorrow, Maybe Christmas of 2016. STOP ASKING.

Edited by Michael_Chang
  • Upvote 1

literally shut the fuck up.

^ I still stand by that ^

I don't understand why you are so thick-skulled. If I say I won't reveal anything, I won't reveal anything. Why can't you just be patient and wait like everyone else? YES the plane will be released, when? Maybe tomorrow, Maybe Christmas of 2016. STOP ASKING.

He didn't ASK anything you pretentious douche. All he is saying is that he hopes you continue to keep up the good work because the more previews you release, the more excited the community becomes for the release of the aircraft. I can't stand how you think you're so professional with how you carry yourself. In actuality, you're FAR from it. I've seen users ask payware developers HUNDREDS of times when something will be released, yet the developers have NEVER resulted to vulgarity. If you wanna be taken seriously, you shoildnt ever speak with people that way. HOLY CRAP. What is your freaking problem? You think you can talk to people how ever you want to since you live a sheltered life, but wait until you get into the real world. Edited by Darius Alexander

He didn't ASK anything you pretentious douche. All he is saying is that he hopes you continue to keep up the good work because the more previews you release, the more excited the community becomes for the release of the aircraft. I can't stand how you think you're so professional with how you carry yourself. In actuality, you're FAR from it. I've seen users ask payware developers HUNDREDS of times when something will be released, yet the developers have NEVER resulted to vulgarity. If you wanna be taken seriously, you shoildnt ever speak with people that way. HOLY CRAP. What is your freaking problem? You think you can talk to people how ever you want to since you live a sheltered life, but wait until you get into the real world.

You can shut the fuck up too. 

He didn't ASK anything you pretentious douche. All he is saying is that he hopes you continue to keep up the good work because the more previews you release, the more excited the community becomes for the release of the aircraft. I can't stand how you think you're so professional with how you carry yourself. In actuality, you're FAR from it. I've seen users ask payware developers HUNDREDS of times when something will be released, yet the developers have NEVER resulted to vulgarity. If you wanna be taken seriously, you shoildnt ever speak with people that way. HOLY CRAP. What is your freaking problem? You think you can talk to people how ever you want to since you live a sheltered life, but wait until you get into the real world.

Luca annoyingly asked about the sounds of the 787, and progress several times. He said way more than wishing Michael the best of luck, I can't stand how immature you are to the community as well and how you carry yourself. In actuality you are beyond far from it, being banned from well known community due to your immaturity doesn't do justice to your statement.  

I've seen users asked many times about developer's progress but they still managed to shut up, Luca here proved to himself that he is way to young to be in this community due to his inability to stop asking when it is quite obvious that he wont get anything out of it from being denied. Its okay to use vulgarity to strengthen your point, because they still cant get with the fact that they won't be shown more previews.  

if you really want to be taken seriously, you should resort to reading the comments carefully and consider what you're saying, please don't make yourself a fool to the internet.

And yes, shut the "fuck" up too.