Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

So any hints on the release date?

Lets all just take a moment to grieve at this comment, and how many times has its been answered.. 

Its released when its done, nobody could predict an accurate release date, thats why they don't release any dates. smh.

Edited by Peter T.

I remember it saying 'August 2014' on one page,but that obviously won't happen,lots of other people said late 2014/possibly early 2015.I think we should just stick with that,anyway,if it's released now,maybe it won't be perfect.So that's why he's taking longer than we thought.Maybe Micheal hasn't said anything lately because he's putting on the finishing touches for release,maybe we're in for a surprise... 

Atleast we will get to fly this aircraft one day. That thought alone keeps me satisfied and happy. Ask me how it feels to wait for 5 years for an aircraft to be released just to find out at the end that the project has been cancelled. Yes, I am talking about XPJets 777. No offense to xpjets devs. I am sure they wanted the aircraft to see the light of the day as much as we wanted to. 

So yeah be patient and wait it out. It will be worth the wait.

• Downvote 1

You think life's hard now, wait 'til later... This is the easiest part of life you'll ever have. Enjoy it. :)

So true... I miss high school and once you hit the professional world it truly makes your realize how minor the stress was... Good times!  :)

Its not bloody abandoned, Michael just said "YES, the plane will be finished eventually, WHEN? i don't really know :/" and somehow you can't accept the fact and you gone around to thinking its abandoned? these comments is one of the reasons why aliens wont talk to us.

• Upvote 2

Ya, sorry about that inquiry...

Im currently looking to see the Outerra A380 converisons...

Im trying to think of a way to convert it to obj, while mainting the same frame and shape....

Its quite complicated!

I just hope they realse the outerra a380 on xplane!

It will be soooooo poular!

More that xpp a330 and a340