Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

Ive seen the website, its just that i only want some good 777 and 787 for xplane that dont look horrible,

I found a good 777 but there are no liveries and making them is hard!

I am currently using the XPFW 787 but Micheals looks amazing... If u look at the very beginning of this thread( page 1 )

You will see what i mean

Thanks tho for the link!

Anyways! I found a very good 777

On google just type in xplane free 777

2 nd utube video!!

Its amazing

Thanks again

I am not 100% sure, but I believe that link is for an aircraft that was removed, for good reason. Once again, not 100% sure though.

Anyways! I found a very good 777

On google just type in xplane free 777

2 nd utube video!!

Its amazing

Thanks again

That is ZRoman's (Michael_Chang's) Boeing 777. He never agreed with ProjectOpensky to convert their model so it is illegal software. His 767 and 787 are totally legal because Michael and Hiroshi (modeler for ProjectOpensky) had a partnership to convert their models.

No newbie knows about the whole 777 thing that happened two years ago. 

And we should just let that stay behind us. He has changed so much for the better and we should keep encouraging him. (Referring to "him" to not hurt feelings and those who know, know, and those who don't, its not important)

Edited by Chuck2
  • Upvote 2

I just hoped he hasn't scraped the 787 project....

He could have as Heinz made a wonderful aircraft, but wasn't worth the money

Micheals 787 looked so fantastic!!!

I really hope he will continue it

He has stated continuously that the project is still active - his life is just taking priority at the moment, which it rightfully should.

• Upvote 1

This probably wont even surpass Heinz's plane in terms of system complexity.

Even if it doesn't, (which I think it will)...the modeling alone will surpass his jet by a sizable margin. This is the first plane in all of Free/Payware X-Plane to have a different custom interior for EVERY airline!!! That in itself is extremely impressive. While yes, it may not reach PMDG, it IS freeware, and it's for X-Plane, not FSX...(Apples vs Oranges here) IMO, Michael should be applauded for his massive efforts, not compared to Payware or other Simulators. 

-Chuck2

Stop bringing in the bad vibes here. They are working, and if you don't like it then don't follow the thread. We cant judge this project until its released! So don't bring up Heinz, Flight Factor of PMDG. Judgement-free project. I hope this makes good progress and blows everyone away. You should set up a blog and a paypal account, I'd be happy to donate.

This probably wont even surpass Heinz's plane in terms of system complexity.

Whats this i dont even...

Heinz's 787 doesnt have systems, the custom codes is simply to animate some clock...

FSXP's 787 actually has systems modelling. So YES it will surpass Heinz's 787 in terms of "system complexity" smh..

• Upvote 1