Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

LnYg0Ps.png

Will this window eventually be transparent or will it remain "painted" on? Other than that it looks AMAZING! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

...Now if only there was a code for user controlled window dimming...heck, thats X-Plane 22 Stuff! :P 

Edited by Chuck2
  • Upvote 3

Will this plane ever be released, or is it your personal toy which you developed and all we will ever see are your picture flying it?

It is this sort of attitude that prevents authors from creating progress threads. Considering that he is trying to create a great add-on for the community, for free, your attitude is way out of line. But maybe you would like to create a quality 787 model for us all? 

• Upvote 5

Will this plane ever be released, or is it your personal toy which you developed and all we will ever see are your picture flying it?

Patience is a virtue. By the looks of it, Michael is wrapping up. For an amateur developer unlike Flight Factor, this is a very high quality add-on. The 787 has come a long way and Im sure that Michael will release by the end of the year. 

[Especially since every livery is coming with a custom cabin layout for that real life airline, something Flight Factor didn't even do, wouldn't expect it to be a short project]

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by captainamerican

Obviously this is a project to follow, but in the mean time there are other promising and professional projects going on right now. Flight factor is keeping it secret but I heard they are working on a massive 777 and 757 update and coming out with a 767 soon. Theres also two a330's in development, a JAR A330-200 and a A330-300 that is already is beta phase from a new team (Jetsim) Which look really nice. So theres definitely something to have fun with while we wait for this. :D