Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

yeah, and each plane will have it's own interior, it'll be like 40+ download options because each airline has different seats and different window configs

why u doing some much work,man? If I were you, I would only do the different types of cabin colors and thats it, no window config and no seating arrangement.

I think when you release the 787, you will make history for doing that much work + freeware!

K, so I've decided to make this announcement because I think things are under control now.

Over a year ago, when I first started this project, I had no idea it would last this long, nor did I know that it would end up where it has at this point. Looking back, this plane has made progress in leaps and bounds that even I'm surprised I pulled off. As I type, the computer which I'm on is rendering out UV maps for the last portion of this plane. Once that is done, the plane's model design phase will be officially finished and that means that work on the cockpit systems will begin formally. With that in mind, I can comfortably tell you all that the planned release date of this plane has now been set to April of 2014, at which point the first 787, which will be the ANA Long haul configuration, will be released. Following that, there will be a few weeks before the ANA short haul configuration is released. I'm very excited, and I know that you have all waited a very long time for this information. Please bear with me as we approach the end of this project. April 2014.

~Michael Chang~

• 2 weeks later...