Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

my new work station has been established! the 787 has some unexpected bugs, mainly some animation mess ups that happened during the transfer, though i don't know how they got this bad.... anyways, those are being fixed, and the cabin is being re-done, as is the exterior fuselage and the cockpit continues to be built. No estimate for time of release.

I hope you've fixed the issue with this livery, because in this photo, it's painted incorrectly. :(

Sharpening up all the text on the overhead, I think you can tell where the changes have been made and how much better it is ;)

This was based on the technique Ramzzess used on his IL-98. 777 and 757, but organized in a different way. Despite the larger text, this technique actually saves huge ammounts of space

post-8539-0-51444600-1384178020_thumb.pn

post-8539-0-63416800-1384178023_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1

Will there be a Jetstar livery?

Each livery will be painted as the real airline reveals their official colors and interiors. as I've highlighted before, the project will be one paint per plane, with a custom interior specific to the airline.

and yes, there will be jetstar.

Edited by Michael_Chang

Can you please tell me the liveries you have created for this aircraft?

Each livery will be painted as the real airline reveals their official colors and interiors. as I've highlighted before, the project will be one paint per plane, with a custom interior specific to the airline.

and yes, there will be jetstar.

:)