Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! A tidbit of information from Eport Aviation Graphics! It has been confirmed that before the end of July, there will be no less than three paints for the 787 done by him! Many of you are probably familiar with his work on my aircrafts, and I must say I'm excited about this!

• Upvote 2

it looks great!! sorry i havent been keeping up with the forum.. but i have been reading all the progress.. and with school done for the summer, I'll be reading and posting a little bit more on the forum... BTW, how would the frames run on x-plane? would the 787 run like the jrollon crj? or something like that? 

it looks great!! sorry i havent been keeping up with the forum.. but i have been reading all the progress.. and with school done for the summer, I'll be reading and posting a little bit more on the forum... BTW, how would the frames run on x-plane? would the 787 run like the jrollon crj? or something like that? 

i highly doubt it will have a big hit with performance

i built it on a macbook standard from 09, so i'd say you'll get excellent frames