Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

Hey guys! go check out our Poll on Facebook regarding liveries! Matt is currently doing exams, however, we'd like to know what you'd like to see next on the 787. Some of these liveries already existed for previous models of the 787, however all the paints listed have not been updated to the HD format being used right now

2251243.jpg

2252358.jpg

2252744.jpg

2254311.jpg

2256927.jpg

2258061.jpg2234394.jpg

FSXP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/FSXP/406978739369330

• Upvote 2

Somewhere this century I think. Please, I know you're just wondering, but I think the developer knows a release date when he posts about it, so it isn't 100% necessary to ask about a date of release. And as far as I know, he hasn't began posting about that yet.

Michael, the 787 just looks stunning. I really am impressed, this is a great project!

Can't wait to fly it, for real!

By the way, about "Eric"... His real name is *censored, "Erik"'s "lawyer" doesn't want it here, lol*, he... He fights with everyone he knows. He's a real douchebag and by the way, M&S Coporation... The M part.. It's me, Mat. Yeah I know, but I didn't have to do anything with that account nor M&S Coporation, it's just a name he liked and used.

Sorry to rub in, but I thought it was worth it. Hope his computer crashes and he won't be available to do this kind of stuff anymore. Oh and btw, his names are really... Noticeable it's him.

Mat

Edited by brent123
  • Upvote 2

no need for that. :rolleyes:

Was a serious comment.  The cynical side of me ponders the logic in (conveniently) leaving off anything which screams "lipo battery fire." 

After all, most of the sheep boarding it won't have a clue it's a 787 unless they see DreamLiner written on it.

Logic - remove the logo, sheep none the wiser.

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 1

no need for that. :rolleyes:

Was a serious comment.  The cynical side of me ponders the logic in (conveniently) leaving off anything which screams "lipo battery fire." 

After all, most of the sheep boarding it won't have a clue it's a 787 unless they see DreamLiner written on it.

Logic - remove the logo, sheep none the wiser.

the sheep boarding the plane...priceless :lol:

you know half of the people around the world don't even realize what types of planes they fly on cause they dont care. if they flew on the 787 they would probably thing of a 777 or 767, and on the 747-800 probably just an average 744. is really interesting lol

• Upvote 1

you know half of the people around the world don't even realize what types of planes they fly on cause they dont care. if they flew on the 787 they would probably thing of a 777 or 767, and on the 747-800 probably just an average 744. is really interesting lol

Exactly.  Most people are only concerned with getting from one place to another, and couldn't care less about what they're sitting in, as long as it's got wings and some form of propulsion.

If this means they get a plane that leaves - bonus.

Leaves on time - even bigger bonus.

Arrives at the same place and time their luggage does - three cherries.

• Upvote 1

Exactly.  Most people are only concerned with getting from one place to another, and couldn't care less about what they're sitting in, as long as it's got wings and some form of propulsion.

If this means they get a plane that leaves - bonus.

Leaves on time - even bigger bonus.

Arrives at the same place and time their luggage does - three cherries.

LOL!!! =D, the wonderful world of society, even on the bonus side when they try to guess the type of plane they fly, they completely guess it wrong. even though its written on the nose section of the plane. people just make me laugh sometimes. but i mean everyone cant be aircraft enthusiasts like all of us now can they.

LOL!!! =D, the wonderful world of society, even on the bonus side when they try to guess the type of plane they fly, they completely guess it wrong. even though its written on the nose section of the plane. people just make me laugh sometimes. but i mean everyone cant be aircraft enthusiasts like all of us now can they.

Reminds me of the old days. We were on an A330 and a mate of mine says, nice boeing 747 WTF. I don't believe people cannot recognize the 747's distinctive "hump" on its back.

Reminds me of the old days. We were on an A330 and a mate of mine says, nice boeing 747 WTF. I don't believe people cannot recognize the 747's distinctive "hump" on its back.

well yea i guess, so but now since the 787 is here and being made by our awesome people here at x-pilot. it is one of those funny things to remark even though aircraft now have advanced so much in the future like the 747-800, 787, 380, 350. but im sure everyone would probably think it as just another empty shell that has seats and takes you to the place you need to be.

How come Heroshi doesn't come over himself he could make lots of money?

he would never sell an aircraft, his life in the virtual world has been devoted to making quality freeware for all, if he were to come to x-plane, he'd make quality freeware, besides, though me, he is here, he's next to me (figuratively) in every single polygon, every bone, every animation, every button etc. etc. etc.

• Upvote 1