Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

Hope it's more bug-free than the real one.

While it seems fun to take a pot shot at Boeing, just remember that any aircraft as radically new as the B787 is going to have some teething problems.

No manufacturer is immune to this.

That said, I hope this model functions as good as it looks.  I already have Heinz's Dreamliner and am a bit underwhelmed by it.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by SqrtOfNegOne

computer was stolen, all projects have been halted indefinitely.

I'll be online from time to time, but not as often as before, since i'm using my school's computers.

I'm really sorry about this, but believe me i'm working as hard as i can to recover my laptop and get back my work. until then, no work will be posted anywhere.

Estimated timeline is 6-12 months if i have to recreate the aircrafts, maybe earlier if things work out well

Edited by Michael_Chang

I still have copies of the plane, but not the original blender files, and since i've done things to them that can't be re-imported, the entire project has been put on hold, until i get a new laptop. i know that ruyjo and redpiper have copies, but each time i send out a beta, i don't include the blender files, to save size, otherwise the plane is like 500 megs