Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

Nice - the livery seems to fit the 788 very well.

I would prefer the grime beneath the windows to be a bit lighter thou - I suppose todays virtual Pan Am is not that broke and can pay for cleaning their flag ships... What about an animated Pam Ann serving serving the drinks in the cabin?

Cheers,

Mike

Nice - the livery seems to fit the 788 very well.

I would prefer the grime beneath the windows to be a bit lighter thou - I suppose todays virtual Pan Am is not that broke and can pay for cleaning their flag ships... What about an animated Pam Ann serving serving the drinks in the cabin?

Cheers,

Mike

if pam were on board, we all know what she'd be doing; and touch trolley, and run back to the galley, and touch galley, and run back to the trolley etc etc etc

Not necessarily because if they were here today they wouldn't have done that because that would help them go under. But maybe they would have, but as i see it if they were doing that today still they would be unable to do that without going under immediately. I guess i will just edit it myself.

EDIT: Also is there really that much wing flex because there is so much wing flex on your plane?

Edited by Remlap

Not necessarily because if they were here today they wouldn't have done that because that would help them go under. But maybe they would have, but as i see it if they were doing that today still they would be unable to do that without going under immediately. I guess i will just edit it myself.

EDIT: Also is there really that much wing flex because there is so much wing flex on your plane?

i was running a pretty steep climb during the video, so it is pretty normal, you'd probably be flying at around 10 degrees pitch during takeoff, i was flying almost 45

Already looks better than the payware 787, really nice!

Be aware with your bumpmaps, although it may be fun to look at in blender, the 787 (especially the nose are around the cockpit and cone (hint, hint)) is smooth and sleek. No indentions anywhere. that grey line across the nose cone is not making the plane look realistic... Just my opinion scince you want super realism.

-ham

the grey line is where the radome and the nose cone meet, it is there, however we are workign on making it look more realistic. if you look here, the nose isn't actualyl as smooth as people think, there are clear lines and dents around the nose and windshield. thanks for the kind words and advice, we are going to make things better

787nose.jpg?t=1214899587

Edited by Michael_Chang